I have Attached Employee Satisfaction Survery
New Employee @ 60 days
Employee Name__________________ Position__________________
Department__________________ Date of Hire__________________
Manager’s Name__________________ Date of Meeting __________________
1. What has your experience been like working for the company so far?
1= very positive experience 2 = somewhat positive experience
3 = positive experience 4= negative experience
2. Do you understand your current benefits package?
3. Have you reviewed the Employee Handbook?
4. Any questions or concerns regarding the Employee Handbook? Clarifications:
5. Do you feel that you have a good understanding of what is expected from you in your job?
no Please explain:
6. If applicable: Have you started the Excellence training program?
o How many lessons have you completed?
o How would you rate the Excellence training program?
o Any suggestions or changes?
7. Are there specific training you need to perform you job?
8. What do you like best about your new job?
9. What do you like least about your new job?
10. How are you doing in terms of meeting your goals and objectives?
11. How do you think you are doing?
12. Who do you consider to be your internal clients for the goods and services you provide?
(Stress: Customer Focus, Importance of gathering feedback)
13. Have you had the opportunity to ask your clients for feedback on your performance? Please explain.
14. Are you getting the necessary resources (i.e. systems, materials) to do your job?
15. Do you have any concerns about your job that we should discuss?
16. If yes, have you already discussed these issues with your manager? Results?
(Stress: importance of going to manager, establishing this relationship)
17. Do you have any additional questions, comments or suggestions today regarding your experience at the company?
18. Do you have any concerns of questions since we last met?
19. If applicable, was there anything that prevented you from being delighted in your previous work experiences?
(Try to discover the actual reasons that caused them to leave previous jobs)
20. Is there anything we are doing here that is preventing you from being delighted?
21. What has delighted you in your previous work experiences?
90-Day New Employee Meeting Questionnaire
I appreciate you taking the time to meet with me. We believe talking with new employees can help us learn what we, as an organization, are doing that is helping or interfering with you becoming a productive and happy COMPANY team member. Your responses will not become part of your Employment file. Unless you tell me that I can “quote” you your answers will be anonymously added to any summary report we compile. However, if you were to tell me about something that is or could be harassment or improper behavior I would have to talk with the appropriate parties.
NAME/Title:_____________________ DATE OF HIRE: ________________
SUPERVISOR: ___________________ DATE: ___________________
VP AREA/DIVISION: _____________ INTERVIEWER: ____________
1. Is your job what you thought it would be?
3. Challenging?___ Interesting?___ OK Working conditions?___
4. Any positive or negative surprises? ____________________________________
7. How are you getting along with your supervisor and co-workers?
12. Have you established or been given specific goals and performance
14. Goals ____Performance Expectations___ Are they realistic? Yes___ No___
15. The top 2-3 are: ____________________________________________________
18. Any concerns about them?_____________________________________________.
20. What do you like most and least about working for our COMPANY?
25. How is your workload?
31. Do you have discussions with your manager about your
32. performance and/or work objectives? Yes__ No__
33. How often? ________ Has it been helpful? Yes__ No__
35. Would you want there to be More___ Less__ or the Same___
36. amount of performance feedback from your supervisor?
39. Have you received any training at this COMPANY? Yes__ No___
40. What was it? ______________________________________________________
42. How would you rate the training? Helpful__ Not helpful___
44. What do you know now that you wished someone would have told you
45. when you first started?
48. What questions do you have that have not yet been answered?
52. Is there anything hindering you as you try to accomplish your job?
53. Yes__ No___
54. If yes, tell me about it. _____________________________________________
57. How do you think it should be dealt with? _________________________
60. Is there anything you want to tell me that I have not asked about?
65. Is it ok for me to use your name when summarizing comments
66. from this meeting? Yes___ No___
The 60-Day New Employee Survey
One of the best sources of knowledge and innovation is new employees. We want to know what you’ve learned about Food For Thought and how you think it can be improved. Please use extra paper where needed.
Name: Position Title:
Date of Hire: Name of Current Department
2. Job Description
Please describe in your own words the three most important things
you do in your job:
How is your workload? __________________
Name the three most enjoyable aspects of your job:
Name the three least enjoyable aspects of your job:
3. Hiring Process
Was the job for which you were hired accurately described during
the hiring process?
Yes No Comment
What improvements can be made in the company’s hiring process
so that we can hire better employees?
4. Orientation and Training
How can Food For Thought improve the orientation process that
introduces new employees to the company’s operations, personnel,
products and services?
What can Food For Thought do to provide you with skills training
so that you can excel at your job?
What do you know now that you wish someone would have told
you when you first started?
How are you getting along with your supervisor and co-workers?
Do you have specific goals and performance expectations?Yes No
If so, the top 2-3 are: ______________________________
Any concerns about them?
6. Company Policies and Procedures
Are you unclear about any company policies or procedures as
set forth in the employee handbook or by your supervisor?Yes No
If so, please indicate any questions you may have:
If you are aware of any possible improvements to the way we run
our business, please give us your comments or suggestions: