A welcome letter to new employee, as its name says, is written to welcome an employee of an organization. This letter plays an important role as it introduces what kind of work environment a new employee will face. Other than that, the letter should give the details of the job responsibility for which one is recruited. For an employee too, the letter gives the details regarding the job so that he/she has a clear idea about the each detail related to the post.
Here a format of a welcome Mail to new employee is given; you can make your own mail by using your new employee details. Write this mail in word file and then print the document.
Date: 5 October, 2014
On behalf of the company, we are happy to welcome you for the post of XYZ. It is great that you have accepted our offer. We have already discussed the job responsibility with you and hope you justify your role with your complete dedication and hard work. Our work environment will prove beneficial to improve your knowledge and skills.
We also plan to arrange an official meeting to introduce you with the rest of the employees as to make you familiar with our work environment.
Once again, we welcome you in our company.
(Name of position)
Your letter should contain the name of the organization on behalf of which the letter is given to the employee. The name of the post should be included in the letter as to avoid any further complication regarding the job. Apart from this, the required skills as well as the job responsibility should be presented as per the company’s rules and guidelines. It is a welcome letter so that it must be presented in a polite manner.
- A. Family Profile
- 1. Name of Father: ______________________
- 2. Father’s Occupation: ___________________
- 3. Name of Mother: ______________________
- 4. Mother’s Occupation: __________________
- 5. Siblings:
Brothers: ……….. Marital Status: …………………….. Work Status: ………………..
Sisters: ..……….. Marital Status: ……………………… Work Status: ………………..
- B. Personal Profile:
- 1. Marital Status: A. Married _________ B. Single ________ C. Divorcee_________
- 2. Spouse – Working/Self employed/Housewife: ___________________________
- 3. Spouse Employment Location: A. Mumbai ______ B. Out of Mumbai _______
- 4. No of Kids: _________
- 5. Kids Education Status: ______________________________________________
- C. Personal Identifications
- 1. Driving License No: __________ Contact Details: _____________
- 2. Passport No: _______________ Expiry Date: ________________
- 3. PAN No: __________________
- 4. Residential Address: ______________________________________________
- 1. Age: ______ Weight: ________ Height: __________Blood Group: ______
- 2. Details of the chronic disease: _______________________________________
- 3. Details of disease which can affect the work setting: _____________________
- 4. Any other material information to be disclosed: ________________________
- E. Current Organisation Profile
- 1. Name: ____________________
- 2. Managing Person: ___________
- 3. Reporting Person: ___________
- 4. Draw the organizational hierarchy in which you are working:
- 5. Staff Strength: ______
- 6. Reasons to leave the organisation:
- A. Financial Expectations
- B. Technology specific knowledge enhancement
- C. Work related issues
- D. Behavior with peers and superiors
- E. First Job
Explain and specify the reasons any of the above (A-E) or any other reason(s)
- 7. Reasons for the break in service (during the career and between the jobs)
- 8. Reasons to relocate Mumbai:_____________________________________________
- 9. Expectations with the future employer: ___________________________________
10. Earliest Joining Period: __________
11. Reasons for the earliest joining: ____________________
12. Details of the relieving formalities with the previous employer; in case the opportunity offered in Redtray:
- A. Task to handover _________________________________________________
- B. Others _________________________________________________________
- F. Financial Details:
- 1. Present Salary Package:
(This will be verified with the documents at the time of technical interview at Mumbai)
- 2. Benefits/Facilities provided by the current employer:
General Terms and Conditions for the employment
1. Agreement: 2 Year
Amount: Rs 50000.00 secured by 5 undated cheques of Rs 10000.00 each in favour of <Name of the Company>. In the event of breach of Agreement, employee will have to pay Rs 50000.00 to the company or otherwise the cheques will be presented in the bank.
2. Next Appraisal: <Date>
- G. Employment and Qualification details
COMPANY relies upon the accuracy of the information contained in this application, as well as accuracy of the other data presented through the hiring process and employment. Any misinterpretations, falsifications or material omissions in any of this information or data may result in the exclusion of the individual from further considerations for employment or, if the person has been hired, termination of employment.
- H. Reference Details
- Direct :
- News Paper Information (Name of the News Paper): _____________________________
- Referred by others (Provide Details): _________________________________________
- Directly and personally approached:__________________________________________
- Employee Referrals of <Name of Company>: ______________________________________
(Name of the employee)
- Consultant (Name of the Consultant):___________________________________________
Please fill the relevant information