Group Discussions have been an integral part of studies in India. Whether you are seeking an admission in a college or facing an interview, you might have to participate in GDs. Therefore, it is extremely important to stay updated with GD topics on current affairs along with Engineering GD Topics if you are from that field.
In this post, we have come up with latest GD topics for engineering students. These are the easy topics for group discussion for college students, civil engineering students and electrical engineering students on which one must have thorough knowledge.
Here are the 20 best group discussion topics for engineering students for the year.
1. Future of cryptocurrencies.
2. Present day challenges for IT industry.
3. Is India ready to have 5G?
4. What is more important- Innovation or Invention?
5. Technology impacting job opportunities.
6. Can human intelligence be replaced by artificial intelligence?
7. Government’s contribution to IT industry.
8. China- A threat to Indian software industry or not?
10. Education in India versus Education Abroad.
11. Role of technology in saving environment.
12. Whose responsibility is environment?
13. Is China a threat to India?
14. Role of MNCs in growth of India.
15. Pros and cons of blockchain technology.
16. Importance of globalization.
17. Dependence on computer- Good or Bad?
18. How is technology affecting our health?
19. Are MNCs devils in disguise?
19. Advertising is nothing but wastage of resources.
20. Indians are poor team performers.
Search Sample Formats:
Group discussions are the best way to improve communication skills, gain confidence and knowledge. This is the reason many colleges and companies organize this activity by picking unique, difficult and sometimes easy group discussion topics.
We have come up with a list of latest GD topics on current affairs 2019. These are the best group discussion topics on current affairs in India. You can select from these group discussion topics related to current affairs to organize a sizzling GD for your students.
Given below is a list of top 15 Group Discussion (GD) topics on current affairs.
1. Is BJP better than Congress?
2. Being secular is good for India or not?
3. Bitcoin is good or bad for India
4. Facebook can be a big boost for business.
5. Is India all set to become a cashless economy?
6. How Modi’s “Make in India” is better than “Made in India”?
7. It is time that India should have Uniform Civil Code.
8. How GST has helped India grow?
9. How Chinese goods are a threat to Indian economy?
10. Replacing caste-based reservation with economic status-based reservation.
11. Is Modi the best prime minister of India in last two decades?
12. India needs a war or diplomatic cornering of Pakistan?
13. Juvenile crimes are on the rise in India. Yes or no?
14. Is women empowerment the solution for crime against women?
15. Are Indian states poorer than African states?
You May Also Like Other Group Discussion Topics
Group discussions for school students and college goers have become an integral part of learning because they not only help students expand their knowledge but also add on to their confidence levels.
In this post, we have come up with Group Discussion (GD) for college students. These group discussion topics for engineering students prepare them for facing various entrance exams and interviews in the career.
Latest Topics for group discussion (GD) for College Students on current affairs:
1. Should NOTA be removed from voting?
2. Business and Ethics don’t go hand in hand.
3. Is reservation for women good for India?
4. Are Indian news channels responsible or irresponsible?
5. Should live-in relationships be encouraged?
6. How big a threat is China to India?
7. How good a decision is to stop giving subsidy to agriculture is?
8. Which is a better system of politics in India- Two party or multi-party?
9. Is India really growing with increasing stress and health problems?
10. Television shows are badly influencing the youth.
11. Impact of social media on Indian values.
12. Pros and cons of using Facebook for business.
13. Entrepreneurship is not everyone’s cup of tea.
14. Leaders are born and not made.
15. Managers are same as leaders.