Difficult Interview Questions about Management
12 difficult interview questions about management
I. Contents of difficult interview questions
Questions below will help you interview candidates about their management skill at difficult level.
II. Difficult interview questions of management skill
1. What do you look for when you hire people?
2. Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a co-worker who wasn’t doing his/her fair share of the work. What did you do and what was the outcome?
3. Are you a good manager? Can you give me some examples? Do you feel that you have top managerial potential?
4. Give me an example of a time when you took the time to share a co-worker’s or supervisor’s achievements with others?
5. Tell me about a time that you misjudged a person?
6. How do you get along with older (younger) co-workers?
7. What is your management style?
8. How do you deal with authority?
9. What qualities do you feel a successful manager should have?
10. What is your biggest strength as a manager?
11. How to do measure your own effectiveness?
12. Have you worked with someone you didn’t like? If so, how did you handle it?