PF Withdrawl Form
Attach herewith PF Withdrawal form like Form 10C, form 19 and describe the procedure for it.
Please find the details below.
1. Use the appropriate form for claiming Provident Fund Pension, withdrawal benefit/scheme certificate, Employees Deposit Linked Insurance benefit, etc. as given below :-
• Form-19: To claim final settlement of Provident Fund by a member.
• Form-10-C: To claim withdrawal benefit/scheme certificate under Employees Pension Scheme.
2. Ensure that all columns of the application are filled completely.
3. Information in the application form relating to name, a/c no. should agree with the details
available with Employees Provident Fund Organization; which were furnished by the employer at the time of enrolling to Provident Fund.
4. Application should be signed by the member/claimant.
5. It should be attested by the former employer. In case attestation by the former employer is not possible, it should be got attested by any other authorized official specified with application form.
6. Application for final settlement can be sent by a member on completion of 2 months from the date of leaving service, if the reason for leaving service is other than superannuation, medical ground, retrenchment and V.R.S./ Female members getting married etc.
7. Desired mode of payment can be given legibly, if the amount involved is more than Rs. 2000/-. The amount will sent by deposit in payees’ bank a/c. To facilitate this, Bank a/c no., name and address of the bank should be furnished. An advance stamped receipt should also accompany this application.
8. Application may be supported by the return Form-10, showing the details of leaving service and details of contribution for the year in Form-3A, if not sent earlier by the employer. (This will be taken care by the concerned employer)