Tips for Job Seekers
Tips for Job Seekers
- Put Resume heading/Title in such a way that they should understand about all your expertises. Like if you are strong in Win Runner Try to put that in title like “Win Runner Expert”/”Win Runner Automation Engineer” etc. Chances of identifying you by the recruiters is high if your Title is relevent and exposing your expertisation
- Dont provide all the details in the job portal. They will contact you for that information. Try to get impression by your communication and way of talking
- Update your profile in all the portals at around 10-00 AM daily
- In some portals like Naukri, they are providing their E-Mail ids. so instead of applying from naukri, just copy all such email ids and send your Profile to them stating in your mail that ” i got your ref in Naukri.com”. Direct mail will give more chances of getting call if you put subject in efficiant way
- If you are applying for the company which is bigger than your present company, try to communicate with them through phone. That will give good results.
- Please tell that your Expected salary is negotiable till you get selected. Otherwise sometimes that will be problematic
- Do follow all interview formalities. we should not miss even one chance just because of dressing, body language, etc. Still some interviewers are perticular about that.
- Please try to know the major benefits that you will get if you join that company. This is very much important thing to be considered as you are seeking your career with that company. you have to provide the things which made you intrested in that company.
- If you are going to start job trials for the first time, make sure that you have all the skills in enough ratio. Technical, Communication, behaviour these are the major components which we need to have skills atleast 70% in each.
- If you dont have enough skills in any of those three, please take time to improve yourself in that. start your trails after that. otherwise you may have to loose chances in so many companies.