If you have joined a new company and for more convenience you want to have your savings account converted into a salary account then you must write a formal letter to the bank branch manager asking him to do this small conversion for you. This kind of letter will be short consisting of all the necessary details which will be required to process your request and name of the company that you have joined.
If you don’t know how to begin writing such a letter then use the format sample given below to create your personalized professional draft with all the required details.
Sample Letter to bank for converting savings account to salary account
22 B Block
Date: 04th June, 2015
The Branch Manager
ABC Finance Bank
52nd Harold Street
Sub: Regarding conversion of saving account to salary account.
I Jackie Brown, currently hold a savings A/C No.123-456-789 with your Harold Street Branch. I have joined XYZ Corporation Pvt. Ltd. and now I wish to continue my present savings account as my salary account with this new company.
Kindly make the request changes.
Thanking in anticipation
Search Sample Formats:
- letter to bank for converting savings account to salary account
- letter to convert savings account to salary account
- letter to convert savings account to salary account in sbi
- saving account to salary account letter
- letter to convert savings account to salary account in sbi pdf
- LATTER FOR SAVING TO SALARY ACCOUNT
- latter for bank to the conversing of saving account To salary saving account
- letter to branch manager for convert into salary account
- letter bank manger convert to salary account in saving account
- application format for converting saving acount to salary in sbi
Importance of a cover letter with a resume needs no mention. It is the best way to grab the opportunity to present your strengths and accomplishments to the employee in a smart and sincere manner to earn that first impression.
If you are a bank graduate trainee looking for a job at some reputed bank then you must learn to draft a good covering letter with perfection. Here is a sample format of cover letter for bank graduate trainees for your reference.
Format Cover Letter for Bank Graduate Trainee
55 Business Street
T: 027 6566555
Date: 18th, November, 2014
Mr. James Laurels
Dear Mr. James,
Re: position at Ecobank Ghana
Please accept this letter with my resume enclosed as my application for the position of Customer Service Adviser advertised in Daily News on 12 November 2014.
I am a friendly professional possessing an experience of three years in the banking and financial sector. I am very enthusiastic about providing outstanding customer service to the customers. I am a bank graduate trainee from Ohio University.
During my national service at Axis Bank, at the position of Service Adviser, I served three years resolving customers’ banking issues. I provided them with all the useful information and advice concerning their banking issues. My knowledge about the industry and my experienced helped me listen carefully to every customer and resolve their queries by introducing them to the best suited products and services to their highest satisfaction levels.
I have been a great team worker. Social interaction and ability to make the job responsibilities a more enjoyable part of life has been my aim which has also made me the Vice President of my work’s social club.
You can find my academic details in my resume. Thanks for your precious time and attention. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you find me a right candidate for the profile. I look to discuss my professional experiences and ideas with you.
Example of Request Letter Format to Bank Manager of SBI ( You can replace the name of bank as per your request) for Inclusion of Wife as Joint Account Holder.
13/1 Nehru Road
State Bank of India
Cristal Point Branch
Sub: Request for inclusion of Mr.___________ as Joint Account Holder
Ref: SB A/c No. _________________
This is in reference to my above referred SB A/c with you. I have an account at your bank under my name and now wish to include my (Daughter / Son/ Wife) Ms. / Mr. / Mrs. _____________ as Joint Account Holder on survivor basis.
I, therefore request to include him/her as joint account holder to my SB A/c. Henceforth, the account will be operated by either of the Account holders.
Encl: Address & ID proof.
Search Sample Formats:
- application for joint account in sbi bank
- joint account application letter sample
- application for joint account
- How to request letter for joining account sbi
- letter for add joint account sbi
- letter format for joint account in bank
- application for joint account with wife
- Sample request letter to bank for converting si
- Request letter to convert pension account into joint account
- Letter writing in bank to get join account