If there is bad news to be announced to your employees then it has to be done in a formal manner. You can write a letter announcing bad news to employees to officially share the news. For writing a bad news letter, you can use the bad news business letter template or a simple sample announcement letter to share the news with all the employees in one go.
In this post, we have come up with a sample letter to announce bad news to employees. You can use this bad news business letter example to create a personalized letter with all details.
Sample Bad News Announcement Letter to Employees
Date: 31st May, 2019
Sub: Discontinuing Work From Home Format
This is to inform you all that the Management at AZ Technologies has decided to discontinue the work from home format at the company. From now on, all the employees will need to come to office at their respective working days to work as work done from home will not be counted.
We are hopeful that we will be able to implement this change in our company without disgruntlement. It is the need of the hour that we have to bring in this significant change in our working pattern. In case the decision is revoked, you will be informed in writing.
Other Related Announcement Letter
Public Holiday Announcement Mail/Notice/Memo Format to Staff
Email for New Employee Joining Announcement to Related Departments
Format Letter for Announcements for the Company Received an Award
Announcement Letter Format For Half Day Leave For Staffs
Announcement Letter Format for Discontinuing Special Leave
Letter for Announcement Of New Employee Joining
Search Sample Formats:
- language:en loc:us resume htm -sample -example -template -job -SUBMIT -Applicant SERVICE ENGINEER FIELD APPLICATION
- examples of bad news letters to employees
- sample of a bads new letter business letter
- public holiday announcement to staff
- news rormat
- letter to staff about bad news
- ideas for annoucing bad news
- how to announce bad news to employees
- example of bad news letter to employee
- bad news request letter sample