Integration Training Procedure
Integration Training Procedure
– To help the employee quickly get on well with the work and culture of the company.
– It is used for training new employees and in the internal training classes.
– As for new employees sent for abroad (or external) training in addition to internal training, external procedures will be used.
– No definition.
1. Establish positional training programs.
Each new employee must participate in the training programs of following contents:
– Training about the company regulations, structure, history, culture, etc.
– Training about professional operations.
The training program for each position is regulated by sample.
The training programs are established by personnel manager along with the divisional managers and are presented to the General Director for approval.
If there is new job title or position inducing, after assigning and explaining about the job, the personnel manager must establish a special training program for that job title.
On 6th December each year, the personnel manager checks all the positional training programs on the basis of examining necessary knowledge and skills for editing to make the programs more suitable.
Positional training program are established by sample.
2. Establish detailed training programs.
Detailed training programs are of 2 types:
– Training program about the company itself, regulations and rules.
– Training program about professional knowledge.
2.1. Training program about rules and regulations.
– This program is under the charge of personnel staff for establishing by sample.
– Before making plan, personnel staff must examine carefully the training contents, trainee profiles and contact the trainer to check the training time and place.
– After agreeing with the contents, personnel staff will make a specific plan and submit it to the personnel manager for approval.
2.2. Professional training plan.
– Chief – level managers and the director will be responsible for making the detailed professional training plan by sample and send it to the personnel department.
– Personnel staff will be responsible for supervising and speeding up the planner, then take the plan to the personnel department and forward it to the personnel manager to review. If there should be any consideration, personnel manager will directly meet with the planner to discuss.
– After the professional training plan is approved, personnel manager will return it to the personnel staff responsible for carrying out the training program.
3. Carry out the training program.
3.1. Training about internal rules and regulations:
– Personnel staff will be responsible for organizing the training about internal rules and regulations of the company.
– In training time, personnel staff must listen and answer all the trainee’s questions. As for questions out of their ability, they must report the questions to the personnel manager to answer.
– After training, personnel staff will have to make the minutes of training by sample.
3.2. Professional knowledge training:
The training process is carried out in the following order:
– Briefly explain each task in the job description table.
– Specifically explain each tasks, focus on explaining HOW, WHY, and the specific standard.
o Explain the steps to do the task.
o Why have to do the task?
o What are the standard and requirement of each step?
– Set an example for the employees.
– Let the employees practize, then check and explain.
– Assign tasks to the assistant.
– Assign tasks to the employees and instruct them the standards needed to meet.
– Finally, the manager has to make minutes of training by sample and sends it to the personnel department.
4. Examine the employee’s integration training period:
The process of examination the employee’s integration training includes:
– Let other employees give their evaluation about the new ones.
– Send to the new employees the self–evaluation form.