Letter for Rejoining
I am writing this letter to request you for my rejoining of the company. As you know that I have resigned from the company last month due to some circumstances. Now I am writing this letter to tell you that the misunderstanding has cleared and I want to join the organization again.
I have resigned from the organization when I got to know that …………………………………………………………………………………… and now I know the truth.
Therefore, I want to join again. I hope you will understand the matter and look in to it and will also forgive me for the inconvenience you had.
Thanks & Regards,
Search Sample Formats:
- rejoin letter
- rejoining letter
- rejoining letter company
- rejoining letter format
- masege to rejoin again with my previous company
- what to reply md if he wants to know the beat of other in the compnay
- mail content informing to employees for rejoining
- letter to company for join to office
- letter of apology and appeal for rejoining
- how to reply if i am joining on duty after leave
Re-joining obviously should be based on past performance and conduct of an ex-employee. These are paramount.
You may consider the following :
- Tenure served (fairly substantial/conforms to minimum acceptable)
- Appraisal reports/ratings/achievements/usefulness
- Progression in the Company (promotions/increments/rewards/
- participative ness)
- Inter-personal skills/conduct with colleagues/superiors alike.
- Job aptitude/attitude exhibited during past tenure
- Incidents of any misconduct/violation/contravention of any set
- Extracurricular activities : Unionism/staff welfare/events/social work
- Complementary skill-sets “now” required by the Company
- Knowledge sharing/mentoring/leadership/motivational abilities, team
- play, etc.
- Exit conduct – proper handover/return of Co. docs/equipment/IPR, etc.
- and refund of outstandings, notice period served, etc.
- Peer recommendations/respect for the person..
The re-joining policy can incorporate the above and perhaps more as conditionalities for re-engagement in the Company. You may also develop a checklist for HR to tick off against all seeking to return to the Company or are on a recall.