I have Attached Manpower Requisition Form
HEAD COUNT APPROVAL
Name of the Department :
For the Post of :
Total No Required :
Reason for Requirement :
Head Count Requirements : a) Gender : Male/Female
b) Qualification :
c) Experience :
d) Technical Edu :
e) Gross Salary :
Completion of the requirement by :
Approved By the Group Head :
Approved By the Director :
Approved By the HR Person :
Approved By the Admin& Finance :
Find enclosed herewith HR MIS :
1. Daily Deployment Report
a. Manpower Shortfall
b. Physical Absenteeism
a. Workers recruitment
b. Fresher’s Trainee (batch wise)
c. Attrition Rate,bi-Monthly
d. Attrition and Absenteeism Trends
e. Mandays Analysis
i. Staff Joining,Left/Transfer
Hopefully, you will find it useful and suggest some inclusion also in your practice.
Search Sample Formats:
I have attached sample manpower Requisition Format.
Control No. MANPOWER INDENT FORM Date:
Requested by Division / Department: Activity: Function: Technical / Non-Technical
Required by (Quarter / Month
/ Date of Join)
Specific details, if any
Justification (if any) Duration of engagement (Years / Months):
Signature of HOD
CEO Human Resource (Head)
Employee Count of the department: ____________
Comments (if any)
Search Sample Formats:
- manpower requisition form
- manpower requisition format word
- manpower requisition format for hr executive
- letter requisition of manpower
- manpower justification
- manpower requisition form sample
- manpower requisition form samples
- manpower requistion format
- resource managment division - manpower justification example
I Have Attached Manpower sourcing Format
Mobile: + 91 9540869797/ E-Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Strengths Include
(With 4 years plus of experience)
Corporate Sales /Communication Sales promotion (ATL/BTL) Lead Generation
Market development Demo/Presentation Team Management
Service and Concept Selling Product Development Proficiency in MS-office
MBA in Marketing & HR from DIMS, Jaipur. Over 4 years plus of experience in Sales, Business Development, Corporate sales, Key Account Management, International Marketing and Client Relationship Management with well known organizations in Retail, Media and BPO. Currently designated as Regional head – Marketing, Sales and Business Development with Talent Maximus India Pvt. Ltd. at Delhi NCR.
1. 85% Customer Satisfaction scores across the business.
2. More than 50% Revenue growth across the business region.
3. Increase in customer base by 75% in Customer Service and Sales domain
Since May’10 Talent Maximus India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi Sr. Manager B.D
Apr’09 – May’10 IndiaMart Intermesh Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi Sales Manager
May’07 – Dec’08 Aegis Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon Sr. Executive
1. Proven abilities in brand building, brand communication, brands sales, conducting various product launches and establishing strong primary and secondary network.
2. Analysing business potential & executing strategies to drive sales and achieve desired targets.
3.Conceptualizing customer retention strategies; and handling delivery of value-added customer service to corporate accounts as well as individual customers.
CHIEF TASKS HANDLED
- Deploying suitable market research and survey tools to gauge region wise market trends and competitor activities, consumer behavior etc., to gain competitive edge.
- A techno-commercial profile with core responsibilities of Product Management, BD, Client Initiation, Account Management, Managing Business Development activities, Market Identification, Lead Generation, Initiating contacts, Presentations.
- Pre-sales activities, interacting with clients, presenting functional demonstration of the solution & acquainting them with technical flow.
- Exploring new business potential, planning price strategy & target plans.
- Identifying Prospect Clients i.e. Corporate, SME’s in assigned territory.
- Also responsible for mentoring new business developers within the team thereby providing guidance to improve customer service & soft skills. Provide input on competitive products and activities.
At Talent Maximus India Pvt. Ltd.:
I am currently the Regional Head- North India for Marketing and Business Development developing Strategic plans and performing complex business problem solving in North India Market.
- Meeting key stakeholders – CHRO; CFO and the CEO’s of potential organizations for business acquisition and revenue growth.
- Translating the broad strategic objectives into specific tactical plans and the swift execution of the same to meet the annual revenue targets.
- Research and disseminates Business Development intelligence on existing and potential clients to understand their general policies, how they function, and their stated priorities and projects that are likely to get traction and provide customized solutions .
- Organize pre-proposal strategy sessions – ( e.g win themes; SWOTS and competitor assessments).
- Client Acquisition & retention of the existing clientele.
- Responsible for the performance of the Regional managers across the 4 zones in the country and ensuring the overall revenue targets are achieved.
At IndiaMart Intermesh Pvt. Ltd.:
ð Deploying suitable market research and survey tools to gauge region wise market trends and competitor activities, consumer behaviour etc., to gain competitive edge
ð Identifying Prospect Clients i.e. Corporate, SMEs in assigned territory.
ð Pre-sales activities, interacting with clients, presenting functional demonstration of the solution & acquainting them with technical flow
ð Exploring new business potential, planning price strategy & target plans.
ð Handled responsibilities like
ü New Client Acquisition
ü Handling Team and looking after their performance.
ü Generation of leads by doing cold calls and search engines.
ü Preparation of selling technique and also performance activities of individuals.
At Aegis Pvt. Ltd.:
ð I was responsible for overseeing the collection efforts, receivable balances for 10 different companies. I was also responsible for the supervision of the collections and cash applications staff (a team of 8). In addition, l also worked closely with outside Collection Agencies as well as performing credit and collections for the largest and most sensitive customer accounts. The was also work closely with the Controller concerning Corporate HQ General Ledger matters, Bankruptcies and semi-annual audit reporting requests. The job does not require performing credit analysis on potential customers
2010 MBA (Marketing & HR) from D.I.M.S, Jaipur.
2007 B.Com. (Accounts Hons) from Patna University
Date of Birth : 13h April 1986
Address : 2/60, 4th Floor, Lalita Park, Laxminagar New Delhi – 110092
Linguistic Abilities : English, Hindi, Urdu and Arabic
I Have Attached MANPOWER STRENGTH REPORT
Uploading a model Manpower Request Form.
Search Sample Formats:
Please find attached a Manpower Requisition Format.