Though a letter of introduction may sound like a very simple letter but it is certainly not easy to figure out what to include in such a letter of introduction is a strong way for reaching out to people who can help you move ahead in your career by bringing your name in the highlight in a professional manner.
Therefore, in this post we have come up with a letter to introduction example and writing tips that are extremely helpful if you have to write a letter of introduction for a job but you have no idea how to start writing it.
Tips for Writing Letter of Introduction
Keep in mind the following tips shared below while framing your professional letter of introduction for a job.
- Start with a personalized greeting: A strong and impressive start plays an important role and that’s the reason one must include warm and professional personalized greetings to create a strong opening. It is a good idea to begin this kind of a letter by thanking the reading for taking out time. A personalized touch is something one must not missed on as it then looks like a spam and nothing else.
- Balance the friendly and formal: It is extremely important to keep the tone right when writing one such letter. You have to be very smart to keep the tone formal but still keep it friendly. A letter that is over-friendly or over-formal is going to ruin the game for you.
- State the purpose: Another important thing to ensure in a letter of introduction is that without wasting any time, just after your introduction, you must include the purpose of writing the letter. No one has time to spend reading letters that do not state the purpose or include unnecessary details. Just cut the chase and mention the purpose to keep it straightforward.
- Keep it short: As stated before, you must keep the letter short and precise as it is not advisable to write a letter that waste anyone’s time. A few paragraphs are all you need in order to put across your purpose of writing the letter thereby saving all the trouble and time.
- Mention what is in it for the reader: You really need to explain well that why it all matters to the person who is reading the letter. It is important to have good enough reasons included in the letter to clarify how it is a good deal for the reader or how it benefits them.
- Don’t miss on sharing your contact details: Make sure that you have included your contact details before ending the letter i.e. phone number or email id so that the reader knows exactly where to get in touch with you or reach out to you if they wish to. Many a times we forget to mention our contact details and end the letter which leaves the reader in a position wherein they cannot even get in contact with us even if they wish to.
Introduction Letter Sample Format
54, Richard Apartments
Date: April 20th, 2023
Mr. Sam Black
Sub: Letter of Introduction
Dear Sam Black,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read my letter. I, Mathew Jacob, am working with Newton Technologies as the Senior Marketing Executive and have an experience of three years in the field of marketing in the IT industry.
I would be highly honored if I could manage to get a chance to speak with you to get more insight about the professional opportunities in the industry for someone like me who in quite new in the industry. Speaking with a veteran like you will really help me get a better clarity about the opportunities that lie ahead of me in my professional life. If you are available then please reach out to me at [email protected] or you can call me at 9898989898.
I would again like to thank you for your time and consideration. I will be looking forward to hear from you.
You are doing fine with existing clients but for a business to prosper, you need to new clients and you to approach to the potential clients to expand your existing client base. And in order to create an impression, you need a perfect Business Introduction Letter for New Clients. This business introduction letter to prospective clients is an opportunity for you to tell your new clients about your company and services offered by your company and if it done right, it can certainly help you expand your business.
In this post, we bring you Business Introduction Letter Format. You can use this business introduction letter example along with finding answers to how to introduce your business examples with tips for writing a good sample company introduction letter to clients.
Tips to Write a Good Business Introduction Letter to New Clients
Here are some useful tips to write a professional and impressive Business Introduction Letter to New Clients:
- Format is important:
Make sure that you follow a clear format with your letter with first paragraph introducing yourself, your designation in the company and your company. The second paragraph must include more details on company’s services and how it can benefit the clients.
- Tone of letter
The tone of the letter has to be formal only but with a hint of friendliness in it.
- Don’t forget to proof-read
You must always proof-read your letter before sending it. Look for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
Business Introduction Letter to New Clients
Professional Food Supplies
54, Gracious Complex,
Date: March 17th, 2020
Flavours of World
Dear Ms. Damon,
I, Michael Brown, Marketing Manager at Professional Food Supplies would like to introduce my company to you. We are into supplying deli products, vegetables, fruits, groceries along with an extensive range of goods for kitchen to hotels and restaurants.
We came to know that you are a new restaurant in town and because it is the initial stage, you have your staff employed to manage all the daily purchase for you. I would like to offer you our professional services which take complete care of your everyday needs so that you can focus on serving the best food to your guests. We promise to fulfill all your requirements with no comprises in quality that will not only save your time and energy but will also be cost-effective.
We have been in the industry from last 12 years and we have been taking care of supplies of various restaurants and hotels in the city. You can email your everyday orders and your order will be delivered at your doorstep at the time of your choice with no extra charges. Our prices are competitive and our quality is premium.
We have a wonderful range of products that include dairy, fruits, vegetables, bakery, spices, pulses, grains, meat etc. which are procured from different sources and different brands and are stored at our warehouse with proper care.
Please find attached our catalogue and we would be happy to serve you. If you have any queries, please feel free to get in touch with me at 9898989898 or email me at [email protected].
Thank you for your time. Looking forward to work with you.
Professional Food Supplies
Other Related Letter Formats
Search Sample Formats:
I have attached self introduction letter from a newly joined employee.
Mr.A has joined (XYZ Company Name) Bangalore as ——, —– Engineer for —- group.
He holds a graduate degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from xxxx and he brings with him xxyrs of industrial experience coupled with focused experience on Soc Design. Prior to joining us he was associated with xxxxx and xxxx.
Please join me in welcoming him to (XYZ Company).
We have great addition to (XYZ Company Name) Bangalore. I request you all to join me and welcome Mr. ,,,,,,,, . He joined us on ……..(today) as a ……….
Below are few words about ,,,,,,,,,,,,, .
He holds a graduate degree in ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, from University and he brings with him +years of industrial experience coupled with focused experience on (,,,,,Domain)
Prior to joining us he was associated with ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Hello (Name of the joinee)
We are all excited to have you part of (XYZ Company Name). Looking forward to have a great contribution from you in building (XYZ Company Name).
Other Related Letter Formats
Attaching a nice study material on Introduction to Human Resource Management.