Application Letter for Apprenticeship is written in order to apply for apprenticeship to a company. Apprenticeship cover letter is a document using which you can put across your intention to join as an apprentice and also create a serious and focused image for yourself.
In this post, we have come up with Apprenticeship application example along with all the steps required for writing a formal cover letter for Apprenticeship mechanic, electrician, engineering or any other profession.
How to Write an Application Cover Letter for an Apprenticeship Training
Here are some important steps which must be kept in mind while drafting a proficient Apprenticeship application letter. So before referring to Apprenticeship letter format, learn about these steps which ensure a perfect application letter for Apprenticeship sample.
- Length: Your apprenticeship letter ideally should be 3 to 4 paragraphs long.
- Role: Clearly mention the role for which you wish to apply for apprenticeship.
- Address and Date: Include your address followed by date on the top left corner of your letter.
- Employer’s Name: The next thing should be the name of the employer along with his job title, designation, address of the company and any contact details.
- 1st Paragraph: Express your interest in the apprenticeship program along with why you want to join it. Be expressive and zealous is showing your interest. Also include why you are a good choice for the apprenticeship.
- 2nd and 3rd Paragraph: You must explain all the relevant experience, training or education you possess which will be important addition to the company.
- 4th Paragraph: End your letter by expressing your keen interest on joining the apprenticeship program.
- Sign and End: Sign you letter in the end.
- Check for error: Before submitting your letter, make sure that your letter is free of any kind of errors.
Sample Application Letter Format for Apprenticeship Training
54, Gandhi Apartments
Date: May 2nd, 2019
Mr. Raghav Gupta
Human Resource Manager
HZL Health and Wellness Ltd.
My name is Ashok Sharma. I have just finished with my exams for 12th standard from Bal Bharti School, CBSE Board. I am writing this letter to express my keen interest for the apprenticeship program for Marketing Executives which was advertised in TOI on April 25th, 2019.
I would like to share that I have worked with Mc. Donald’s. My job required me to take orders from customers, process these orders and manage the cash. I was also awarded the badge of “Employee of the Week” because of my impressive performance. This gave me an exposure to the industry and also an experience to deal with different kinds of customers and situations.
I am very sure that if given a chance, I can be an asset to your organization. I am hard working, committed and positive in approach. I am also a good team player and fast learner. I am extremely focused and passionate to shape up my career with my hard work and dedication.
Please find attached my resume which has complete details on my qualification and work experience. You can reach me at +91-9898989898 or [email protected] I look forward to meet you in person and discuss the opportunity with you.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanking in anticipation.
Other Related Application Letter
Search Sample Formats:
- SAMPLE APPLICATION LETTER FOR APPRENTICESHIP
- sample application letter for apprenticeship training
- application for apprenticeship
- application letter for apprrenticeship
- how to write an application for apprinticeships
- leave application letter from apprentice
- SAMPLE APPLICATION LETTER FOR TRAINING
- writing a letter of interest for an apprenticeship
- application letter for apprenticeship training
- application letter for apprenticeship in tenchnical at vocational training center
Kindly assist by sending some sample letters/ formats for apprenticeship confirmation for trainees and also formats for extending the training period.
Related To Confirmation Letter Formats
Confirming Attendance Letter
Confirmation Email for Attending Meeting
Letter of Confirmation for Industrial Training
Meeting Confirmation Email Sample
How to Write a Meeting Confirmation Letter Reply
Appointment Confirmation Email Sample
Letter of Confirmation Management Trainee
Application Letter For Leaving Certificate
Sample Application to Withdraw PF
Application Letter for Apprenticeship Training