A letter format for intimating the workers that Sunday is a working day is issued when the workers are asked to work for some important reasons. If any working day was declared as a holiday due to political reasons, weather reasons or any other reason, and there is an important task or work or project that has to be completed within a strict deadline, then the workers will be asked to work on a Sunday. We have given a sample letter below asking the workers to work on a Sunday. You can use this sample and customize it accordingly.
We are all working on a critical project very hard to make it a success. The project completion date is coming soon. All of you are doing a great job on the job. Unfortunately, our office had to remain closed due to national bandh called by a national political party which caused hindrance in our operations and our work on last Tuesday.
We had to adhere to the government and close the office premise. But as you all know, we cannot go back on our deadline of project completion with our client. Keeping all these factors in mind, we have decided to work on this Sunday to compensate for the Tuesday holiday. This might upset your weekend plans. Lease bear with us. Hope to receive your support on work this Sunday.
Other Related Letter Formats
Circular About Office Timing
Public Holiday Announcement Mail/Notice/Memo Format to Staff
Terms and Conditions in Job Offer Letter
How to Draft Character Reference Letter for Job
Application Format for Shift Change in Office
Search Sample Formats:
- Construction Tools suppliers and manufacturies mail
- sunday is working letter format to Hr
- MEMO SAMPLE FOR NOT ALLOWING TO WORK ON SUNDAY
- Letter format for intimating the worker that sunday
- karnataka bandh working sample letter
- intimation to factories for work on holiday sample
- intemation letter to factory to work on holiday
- due karnataka bandh work on sunday smaple letter
- due karnataka bandh sunday tobe working sample noties
- work completion intimation letter