Seiso Audit Checklist
This checklist include questions as follows:
1. Check carefully the floor, the acces roads and equipment’s surroundings! Can you find or notice oil stains, dust, fillings and waste?
2. Are there any parts from the machines/equipment dirty? Can you find or notice oil stains, dust, fillings and waste?
3. Are any supplying pipes/ belts greasy, dirty or cracked?
4. Is the draining system for waste and oils clogged (totally or partially)?
5. Is the lighting environment affected? Any dirty light bulbs or windows?
6. Are floors kept shiny and clean and free of waste, water and oil?
7. Are the machines wiped clean often and kept free of shavings and oil?
8. Is equipment inspection combined with equipment maintenance?
9. Is there a person responsible for overseeing cleaning operations?
10. Do operators habitually sweep floors and wipe equipment without being told?