Canteen Proposal sample format
I Have Attached Canteen Proposal sample format
< All this on COMPANY LETTER HEAD ONLY]
<Party Name & Address>,
PROPOSAL for CANTEEN SERVICES
Kindly find enclosed the Proposal for Canteen Services in your esteemed college.
<COMPANY NAME> believes in customized care, we adapt ourselves according to the needs of the client and provide best quality services at competitive market rates.
<COMPANY NAME> Canteen will aim to provide hygienic, healthy and delicious food for both college and hostel.
<COMPANY NAME> looks forward to long term association in near future.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us at +91 – 9873871722.
Your Name & Sign.
PROPOSAL for <COMPANY NAME> CANTEEN SERVICES
BALAJI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES(<PARTY NAME>)
<COMPANY NAME> CANTEEN
<COMPANY NAME> Canteen will serve tea/coffee/cold drinks, snacks, high tea, lunch/dinner etc. 7 days a week to college students and staff with special arrangements for various official meetings, programs, seminars and functions as organized by the Institute from time to time. In addition, people visiting <PARTY NAME> campus in connection with various academic activities of the Institute can also avail these services.
<COMPANY NAME> CANTEEN SERVICES
1. <COMPANY NAME> will provide adequate number of trained/semi-trained manpower required for providing good canteen services in <PARTY NAME> campus.
2. The employees of <COMPANY NAME> will possess good health and would be free from any diseases, especially contagious and frequently recurring diseases. In case, an employee gets infected he/she will immediately be replaced without delay in services.
3. <COMPANY NAME> is a responsible organization and makes timely payment of wages to its workers.
4. <COMPANY NAME> ensures proper discipline among its workers and further ensures that they would not indulge in any unlawful activity.
5. <COMPANY NAME> at all times keeps cleanliness of canteen premises at utmost priority for maintaining hygienic environment.
6. <COMPANY NAME> uses only branded raw material for preparation of items .
7. <COMPANY NAME> uses only fresh fruits and vegetable to ensure high standard food quality.
8. <COMPANY NAME> can cater to the tastes of North Indian students, in addition to serving south Indian Chinese and Continental dishes.
9. <PARTY NAME> should provide <COMPANY NAME> space for storing raw material, sitting and serving space, kitchen equipment for cooking and preservation of perishable items, cutlery for serving food, etc. free of cost.
10. <PARTY NAME> should also provide Water Supply, Electricity and power connections ,Gas cylinders empty with manifold connections, Intercom Facility, AC’s in Canteen Cafeteria , Kitchen Furniture (Table, Chairs, Commercial Electric Food Warmer Cabinet, etc.),RO System , Drinking Water Cooler, electronic fly – kill / insect repellent equipment and Exhaust for smooth functioning of Canteen Services free of cost.
11. <COMPANY NAME> will be responsible for proper handling and safe custody of equipment’s and space provided by <PARTY NAME>.
12. <COMPANY NAME> will bear the refilling cost of Gas cylinders.
13. <COMPANY NAME> will be responsible for washing and storing of Crockery, Cutlery, and Glassware.
14. Repair and maintenance of kitchen equipment’s will be carried out by <COMPANY NAME>, bills raised would be beared by <PARTY NAME>.
15. The workers employed by <COMPANY NAME> will directly be under its supervision, control and employment of <COMPANY NAME> and they shall have no connection what-so-ever with <PARTY NAME>. <PARTY NAME> shall have no obligation to control or supervise such workers or to take any action against them.
16. <COMPANY NAME> ensures that <COMPANY NAME> representative will be available for proper administration and supervision at the works to the entire satisfaction of the <PARTY NAME> at all times.
PERIOD OF CONTRACT
17. The contract for <COMPANY NAME> Canteen Services shall remain valid initially for a period of two years.
ELECTRICITY AND WATER CHARGES
18. <COMPANY NAME> will pay to the Institute electricity & water charges on actual basis, for which sub meters have to be provided by <PARTY NAME>.
19. Coupon system will be prevalent at the canteen. Students/Staff can purchase coupons
on the spot or before. Monthly Bills will be raised only for tea/coffee supply at the <PARTY NAME> offices. Special Events/ Program Bills will also be raised accordingly.
TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
20. The Contract can be terminated by either party, i.e., <PARTY NAME> or <COMPANY NAME>, after giving three months written notice to the other party extendable by mutual agreement .
21. Prior to termination of the contract, <PARTY NAME> wiil clear all unpaid bills raised by <COMPANY NAME>.
<COMPANY NAME> CANTEEN MENU CARD and RATES
<COMPANY NAME> CANTEEN will serve hot and fresh food at fixed intervals.
<COMPANY NAME> CANTEEN BREAKFAST
PRICE – Rs. 20* per person
Idli -Sambhar/ Sambhar – Vada/ Pav – Bhaji / Stuff Seasonal Paratha with Curd or pickle/ etc.
Special Items like Masala Dosa- Sambhar/Chole – Bhaturey / Chowmein / Macroni / Pasta will be provided at the rate of Rs. 25 per person.
<COMPANY NAME> CANTEEN LUNCH/ DINNER
PRICE – Rs. 45* per person
<COMPANY NAME> Thali
– Any Dal/Chole/ Rajma
– Any Seasonal Vegetable
– Mix raita/ Bundi raita / Plain Curd/ Aloo raita
– Plain Rice / Jeera Rice
– Seasonal salad
Sweets will be served every Saturday and Sunday.
Non –Veg. will be served twice a week.
– One day Egg cury , One day Non – Veg Dish (Chicken Curry/Biryani)
Chinese Thali ( Chowmein, Fried Rice, Manchurian, Chilly Paneer) can also be made available twice a month at same rate.
<COMPANY NAME> CANTEEN SNACKS ( available in College Hours)
<COMPANY NAME> CANTEEN DRINKS ( available in College Hours)
One cup tea (with Tea Bag) – 125 ml – Rs. 7 *
One cup coffee – 125 ml – Rs. 10*
Cold Drink/ Canned Juices at Market Rate
* All rates are for period of one year 2011-2012 (considering 100 serving at any given time ) subject to revision.
Click Here TO Download Canteen Proposal RFP
Other Related Letter Formats
Letter Of Intent for Business Proposal
Business Tie Up Proposal Letter Format
Invitation Letter to Employees of Company for Friendly Cricket or Football Match
Sports Training Proposal Template