Travel reimbursements for interview candidates:
• The individual would be expected to pay the expenses directly and then be
reimbursed, except in a case where that would prove to be an extreme financial
• Reimbursement of travel expenses for candidates is permitted if approved by the reporting HR.
• Reimbursement will be allowed only for finalists for a position. It is expected that telephone interviews only will be used in the initial round of interviews for those candidates who cannot be present for the interview.
• There is a maximum cap of 25000/-INR for any reimbursement including Lodging/Food/Travel/Misc. Expenses.
• Candidates will be reimbursed for reasonable costs, which could include the if they travel by car, railroad costs, or airline travel.
Preferred Mode of Travel for Interviewee-
Trainees/Executives/Associate Mgrs/Mgrs – 3rd AC train fare/bus
AGM/GM/AVP – Economy air fare/1st class AC train
VP/EVP/President/CEO – Business class or actuals.
Apart from this, special approvals can be given by the concerned HOD in some cases like if the candidate is coming from a long distance or the interview has to be scheduled immediately etc