I have Attached Core Hr Training Programme
RAMSON’S HRD INSTITUTE
H-NO.F.202 IInd floor ,Sree Sree Towers
NEAR FOOD WORLD,
DHARAMKARAM ROAD, AMEERPET,
Mail id: email@example.com
Core HR Training Program
RAMSON’S HRD INSTITUTE: has set the objective of providing an opportunity to all individuals, who wish to acquire basic skills on general management. In this endeavor it seeks to make available the fundamentals (practical) knowledge to those who have not been fortunate to undergo full-time training courses on Management studies at Institutes or collages, due to various reasons.
We have successfully completed 33 batches and more than 260 candidates have been trained so far.
Eligibility: All individuals who want to improve their career, employability and general management skills can attend the following Programs.
|Training & Development
|Basic Performance Appraisal Methods
|Brief Explanation on Industrial Laws Such as
|Wage and Salary Administration
|Practical Training on ESI.
|Practical Training on Provident Fund.
|Pay Roll Management
Explanation of components & Deductions
|Preparation of Policies and Procedures
| Income Tax on Salary
Terms & Conditions for Training: Affordable (Special consideration for students)
Fee details: For Program RS 6000/-
Duration: 30 days Two hours daily
1st Batch from 9.00 am to 11.00 am (from 26th March’12)
2nd Batch from 11.00 am to 1.00 pm (from 15th March’12)
3rd Batch from 07.00 pm to 9.00 pm (from 5th March’12)
Benefits of the Training Programme:
– Helps to prepare guidelines for work –
– Helps a person handle stress, tension, frustration and conflict
– Helps to develop practical knowledge to meet the organizational requirements .
– Develops a sense of growing in learning .
– Improves confidence levels in every person.
– Helps the individual in making better decisions and effective solving
– Helps to upgrade/update the knowledge/skills. .
– Helps to face an interview.
– Helps eliminate fear in attempting new tasks.
– Helps to get promotions in the job.
– Increases job Satisfaction and recognition.
– Helps to understand Pay roll Software, ERP and SAP-HR.
Please feel free to contact us for any further clarifications.
For RAMSON’S HRD INSTITUTE,
A. DILIP KUMAR
Business Development Manager
Training program Seminar attending letter
Sub: Seminar on________ (TRAINING PROGRAMMES)
We are in receipt of an invitation from ____________ wherein they have invited us to attend ________programs. The details are as under:
1. Subject matter:
2. Day, date,
Time and venue:
We may if approved, send the following to attend the same:
COO for approval please