Letter Inviting Employee to Meeting with Manager
Professional meetings are formal meetings that help serve several business purposes. It is a two way communication and hence procedures should strictly be in accordance to the company’s rules and regulation. To set up meeting between the manager and employee, a letter of invitation is normally sent to the concerned employee in the standard business format.
Here is an example of such a letter.
Sample Letter to Invite Employee for Meeting with Manager
(Address of the Company)
Subject: Invitation for meeting with the manager
This is in reference of the letter sent to you by the Human Resources. It will serve as a reminder that your appointment in the company is for a fixed term period until we put forward the expected end date.
Since your appointment is funded by a grant from XYZ and will expire some time soon. Hence the company won’t be able to continue with your employment post the releasing date. However, before any decision is finalized, you are asked to come for a meeting with the manager to discuss the further proposal with regards to your employment on 15th April, 2014 at 10:00 am in the manager’s cabin.
We will make sure to consider you for any other vacancies in the company. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Search Sample Formats:
- a letter for inviting a member of staff to a meeting
- sample letter of invotation to meet the new HR manager
- sample invitation to connect with new enmployees
- new hr manager meeting invitation with management
- letter of invotation to meet the new HR manager
- letter inviting employee to meeting
- inviting troubled department staff to meet with HR and manager
- how to invite manager to a meeting
- how to invite employee meeting with hr
- sample of manager meeting to employee