I have Attached HR Audit JP Supporting File 1 Interview
HR Audit Interview
Types of Topics in Questions
- Behaviors -what a person has done or is doing.
- Opinions/values -what a person thinks about the topic.
- Feelings –what a person feels rather than what a person thinks.
- Knowledge –to get facts about the topic.
- Sensory –what people have seen, touched, heard, tasted or smelled?
- Background/demographics –standard background questions, such as age, education, etc.
Sequence of Questions
- Get the respondents involved in the interview as soon as possible.
- Before asking about controversial matters, first ask about some facts.
- Intersperse fact-based questions throughout the interview.
- Ask questions about the present before questions about the past or future.
- The last questions might be to allow respondents to provide any other information they prefer to add and their impressions of the interview.