HR Audit JP Supporting File 1 Interview
I have Attached HR Audit JP Supporting File 1 Interview
HR Audit Interview
Types of Topics in Questions
- Behaviors -what a person has done or is doing.
- Opinions/values -what a person thinks about the topic.
- Feelings –what a person feels rather than what a person thinks.
- Knowledge –to get facts about the topic.
- Sensory –what people have seen, touched, heard, tasted or smelled?
- Background/demographics –standard background questions, such as age, education, etc.
Sequence of Questions
- Get the respondents involved in the interview as soon as possible.
- Before asking about controversial matters, first ask about some facts.
- Intersperse fact-based questions throughout the interview.
- Ask questions about the present before questions about the past or future.
- The last questions might be to allow respondents to provide any other information they prefer to add and their impressions of the interview.
Click Here To Download HR Audit JP Supporting File 1 Interview
Categories: HR Tags: HR Audit JP Supporting File 1 Interview