A claim letter is a complaint letter written by a consumer to a company highlighting the problem with the service or product. It is a persuasive letter which is of different kinds and types. You can find all kinds of sample of claim letters of payment, insurance, damaged goods, bank, refund payment, car accident etc. There are all sorts of claim letter examples and letter of claim format available online.
In this post, we have come up with a claim letter template along with tips to write effective claim letter. Read through this post to create your own letter or simply follow claim letter sample to create a customized letter of claim.
How to Write an Effective Claim Letter
Here are some points that must be kept in mind in order to frame a flawless claim letter:
- Start the letter by making a claim. Be very clear with the kind of claim you are making.
- Share details about the claim by stating facts in relation with the claim.
- Mention the action you would want the reader to take along with the time deadlines.
- State the documents or references you are including with the letter which can be any papers supporting the claim like warranty, receipts etc.
- Include your contact details to help the reader get in touch with you.
- Don’t forget to thank the reason in anticipation.
Claim Letter Sample and Example
St. Mary’s School
Date: November 4th, 2020
A to Z Equipment Ltd.
88, Downtown Street
Dear Mr. John,
I would like to bring to your notice that the installation of water coolers is still pending at St. Mary’s School which was mutually agreed to be completed by November 5th, 2020. Your company has failed to install the water coolers because of which there is lots of inconvenience caused to the students.
We had ordered a total of 10 water coolers with your company with invoice no. 12345 dated October 14th, 2020. Out of 10, only six water coolers have been installed and rest four are still pending for installation. We are very disappointed that you could not deliver the services you had promised.
We hope that now you can either have the job finished by November 13th, 2020 or take back the uninstalled water coolers and process the refund as they were ordered for an event that is scheduled for November 15th, 2020.
Please respond to this letter at the earliest with the action that you are going to be taking in relation with this situation.
St. Mary’s School
Other Related Claim Letter Formats
Search Sample Formats:
If your loved one has passed away then you have other things to deal with other than paperwork. But it is sometimes important. One such document is Employee Death Benefits Letter which is an easy way to get information from former employer about the benefits of the deceased employee’s beneficiaries. The purpose of an Employee Death Benefit Letter is to formally request about the benefits you may be entitled to.
In this post, we have come up with Employee Death Benefits Letter sample to help you have an easy to use death claim letter format. Use this sample death benefits letter to employees to create your own to seek benefit details from employer.
Situations Under Which Employee Death Benefits Letter Can Be Used:
Here are some situations when you can use Employee Death Benefits Letter:
- When you want to check about the possible benefits with the former employers
- In case when you need information on benefits from employer of the person who has passed away.
Sometimes you are unaware of the insurance policy and other benefits offered by the company to your loved ones and when the person is no more, by writing a death claim letter to the former employer, you can get complete information on it.
Employee Death Benefits Letter Template
54 Gordon Apartments
Sub: Employee Death Benefits of Mr. Adarsh Sharma (Employee Id: 123456)
As the beneficiary of your former employee, Lt. Mr. Adarsh Sharma, I am writing this letter to request you please enlighten me about the employee death benefits I am entitled for as the beneficiary of the decedent of an employee of your company.
In these difficult times, I would appreciate you to please cooperate and share all the benefits that a beneficiary is entitled to in case of death of an employee of your organization. I also request to please share details on any documents that I need to share with you for the same.
Please feel to get in touch with me at 9898989898 in case of any details.
Thanking in anticipation
Other Related Formats
- Claim Letter Example
Welcome Letter Format for New Employee
- Warning Letter to Employees Refusing to Work
- Example of Chargesheet for general purpose against employee
- Format for Employee Retention Letter For Notice Period
- Thank You Letter from Supervisor to Employee
- Format for Employee Verification Email to HR
- Sample Letter to Employee for Recovering Training Expenses of Company
- Warning Letter to Employee for Salary Deduction
- PF Death Claim Forms