Use our budget planner in Excel to work out what you are spending your money on and compare this with your income.
|You may move from worksheet to worksheet by clicking on the dark blue buttons|
|located at the top of each worksheet or the blue tabs at the bottom of this workbook.|
|Enter data in only the white cells with gray borders:|
|Use the drop down boxes to chart different time periods (Current Month, Prior Month, Yearly, Jan, Feb, etc.)|
|Create a quick and easy budget by filling out the white cells on the “Quick Budget” sheet. Enter the “Frequency” by using the drop down menu|
|provided in each cell. The Monthly/Yearly figures are calculated for you and compared to your Tracking (actual) figures on the “Comparison” sheet.|
|Make sure “Use this budget for comparison purposes” is selected. (If this box is not selected, the “Budget By Month” figures will be used for|
|comparison purposes instead.)|
|Budget by Month|
|Use the “Budget By Month” sheet to create a budget with greater detail. Select your first budget month by using the drop down box in|
|the “Income” section. To unhide future months, click the grey button at the top of the sheet labeled “Click here then Ctrl+Shift+0”.|
|Make sure “Use this budget for comparison purposes” is selected if you are building ‘a budget by month. (If this box is not selected,|
|the “Quick Budget” sheet figures will be used for comparison purposes instead.)|
|Use this sheet to track your actual income and spending. Select your first tracking month by using the drop down box in the “Income” section.|
|These figures will be compared to your budgeted figures on the “Comparison” page.|
|Use this sheet to monitor how well you are sticking to your budget. Compare different time periods by using the drop down box above the|
|We’ve provided this sheet for those interested in tracking their spending on a daily basis. This simple record goes a long way in helping|
|you stick to your budget.|
I have Attached Daily Activity Report
This is to inform you that now January month is over and February is start so you are requested to follow the guidelines of DAR.
Daily Activity Report
- Planning Should Be Well Defined And Executed During The Time Defined For Completion.
- Planning is the necessary part of the Daily Activity report.
- Contents in the planning can be added during the month but can not be deleted by the executive.
- Give the Serial No. Particular for your planning.
TASK TO DO/PENDING JOBS.
- Mention your All To do and pending jobs with target date(Target Date-I).
- When Job is complete then mention closing date if job is not complete on first target date then mention Pending reason-I and mention Target Date-II
- If target is not complete on Target date second then mention Pending Reason-II and mention the Job in task fail column.
- When task is fail and you want do this task again it should be mentioned in the Task to Do/Pending Jobs with a new Target Date-I.
- Do send your Daily Activity Report in time (10.30 am) otherwise your report will be considered as late.
- If you couldn’t send your DAR on the day (in emergency) then you may send DAR (But with Specific Reason) on Next Day It will be marked as Late.
- Do send your DAR making attachment.
- Don’t change Format.
- Don’t fill colors.
Search Sample Formats:
Find enclosed herewith HR MIS :
1. Daily Deployment Report
a. Manpower Shortfall
b. Physical Absenteeism
a. Workers recruitment
b. Fresher’s Trainee (batch wise)
c. Attrition Rate,bi-Monthly
d. Attrition and Absenteeism Trends
e. Man days Analysis
i. Staff Joining,Left/Transfer
Hopefully, you will find it usefull.
Sample Daily Cleaning Plant Checklist.You can add or amend points as per plant requirements.
Please go thru the attachment. Very practical to maintain good House-Keeping.
Housekeeping Job Card Format Sample
When you have a good number of housekeeping staff working for you, it is extremely important to manage their working in which housekeeping job card format plays a significant role.
Search Sample Formats:
I have Attached Daily & Monthly HR MIS Format
|Attendance||FABRIC||CUTTING||JACKET STITCHING||TR PLATINUM||WAIST COAT||FAB. Q.C & CUTTING Q.C& W.C Q.C||QC – JACKET||QC- TROUSER||MTM||PRESSING – JACKET||PRESSING -TROUSER||TRAINING||PACKING||MAINTENANCE||STORES||SECURITY||ADMIN||RECEPTION||HOUSE KEEPING||EDP||SECURITY GUARD||JAVED (HOUSE KEEP.)||Total||
|E R (MANDAYS )||0||0||2.25||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1.5||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||3.75|
|Phy Abs %||17||27||33||24||12||0||26||33||27||14||0||26||25||43||67||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||17|