I have Attached Hr Manager CV
SANKARAN H Email :[email protected] 0953XXXXXXXX,90XXXXXXX
To play a significant role in sales and Marketing agent for challenging accounts.
- Strong Background in problem solving and communication, both written and oral
- Flexible, focused and mission oriented team play
Educational Details :
- HSC Danish Mission Hr.Sec.School, Thiruvannamalai. (70%)(mar.1994)
- SSLC Sri V.D.S. Jain Hr.Sec.School, Thiruvannamalai. (57 %)(APR.1992)
- MA (History) In Annamalai University (52%)(MAY-2004)
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (II Class)(AUG1994—APRIL1997)
Summary of Experience
Around Fourteenth years of experience in sales and marketing field.
Sri Vivekanda Eye Hospital – Tiruvannamalai – (10 Years) (JAN.1998—DEC2007)
contacting free eye camps, arranging the free eye camps all over in Tamil Nadu
Area Sales Manager-(JAN.2008—June 2010)
SS Communication – Tiruvannamalai – (2.6 Years)
- Conducted essential sales purposes in each person.
- Maintained and compiled records of all business transactions, including sales orders, purchase orders, accounts receivable/payable, and inventory.
- Investigate and analyze information; solve problems and resolve issues using facts, written policies, procedures, or specifications.
- Followed up on purchase orders, providing tracking information to accounts, and showing all available information on orders
- Conducted team performance reviews.
Sri Venkadaswara Communication – Tiruvannamalai (JUNE.2010-18.FEB2011) DISTRIUBUTER SALES EXECUTIVE (Videocon Mobiles)
- Provided support to the sales department in the development of sales proposals and correspondence to customers
- Developed and maintained excellent vendor and customer relationships.
- Prepared selling plans and applied them effectively
Key Retailer Executive—(19FEB-2011 TO 14SEP-2011)
(Videocon Telecommunication Ltd.,)
. Collaboratively manage multiple banners within the team, monthly forecast/volume, financial processing/analysis and tracking via CSM.
. Develop & execute sales specific promotions. Lead, train, coach, motivate and manage indirect account contributors.
. Communicate as appropriate activity internally and externally throughout the organization .
SALES OFFICER—MOVIL MOBILE.(15SEP-2011 TO 30 DEC-2011) .
A sales officer will have to develop a proactive and advisory-driven distribution of the full range products which the company offers.
Offering support to marketing department and having to take initiatives to support systematic and disciplined distribution of the product has to be seen by the candidate for this post.
- MS Office 2000
- Typewriting (Lower)
Father’s Name : N. Harikrishnan
Date of Birth : 16-04-19XX
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Hindu
Martial Status : Unmarried
Language Known : Tamil, English
LOCAL ADDRESS : No:XX Xth floor,flat no.X,3rdcross,Bhbcs layout, viratnagar, , Bommanahalli,Bangalore-68
PERMANENT ADDRESS: No. X, XXXXXr XXXXr, saron XXXXXXXXXXX
Tiruvannamalai – 606 602.TAMILNADU
I hereby declare that the above mentioned details are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place : Thiruvannamalai Signature
Date : (H. Sankaran)
Parameters on screening the resume depends on the position requirement. Its a simple concept of screening CVs. you need 2 main ingredient to screen a CV they are : –
Job Specification and CVs.
Understand the job specification of the position and look for the similar features in the candidate CV. for Example :
Job Specification extract for an Accountant Position :
Graduate in Accounts from a recognized university with 70% and above grades is a must
1 – 3 years experience in Accountant role, preferably in FMCG industry
Knowledge of Tally is must, Other Accounting application is an advantage.
Excellent communication skills in English is a must.
candidate from xyz (state, city ) only apply.
The above requirements can be screened in the CV, when you receive many applications, as a recruiter look for the must requirement and shortlist those CVs which match. You can grade (A, B or C) CVs as per the number of requirements fulfilled by the candidate’s CV such as
A = Complete Match (Very Good profile)
B = Can be Explored (Good profile)
C = No Match (Reject)