Performance Appraisal Criteria
Performance appraisal criteria
1. Appraisal criteria of top management
• Extent of achievement of organizational goals.
• Contribution towards the society.
• Degree of organizational growth and expansion.
• Profitability and return on capital employed.
2. Appraisal criteria of middle managers
• Optimal use of resources.
• Performance of the departments or teams.
• Co-ordination with other departments.
• The communication with superiors and subordinates.
• Costs Vs. revenues for a given period of time.
3. Appraisal criteria of front line supervisors
• Quantity of actual output against the targets.
• Quality of output against the targets.
• Number of accidents in a given period.
• Rate of employee absenteeism.
Categories: Appraisal Overview, Compensation and Benefits, Performance management Tags: Appraisal, Criteria, Performance