Please find the attachment. Hope it will give you some idea. Better to get all the forms with the statutory form sellers in your area or ask for the forms to maintain the records under T.N.Labour Act. They will issue the entire set.
Acts and Rules-Tamil Nadu Shops and Establishments Rules, 1948-Simplification of Registers and Forms discontinuance of obsolete and redundant periodicals-minimizing the number of Registers and Forms Amendment to rules-Preliminary Notification-Confirmed.
Labour and Employment ( C ) Department
In the G.O. first read above, the Government have issued Preliminary Notification to amend the Tamil Nadu Shops and Establishments Rules 1948 and objections and suggestions were invited from the persons likely to be affected by that amendments.
2. As no objection and suggestions with regard to the amendments has been received, the Government have decided to confirm the Preliminary Notification.
3. The appended Notification will accordingly be published in the Tamil Nadu Government Gazette both in English and Tamil.
4. The Tamil Development Culture and Religious Endowments (Translation) Department , Chennai 9 is requested to supply the Tamil Translation to the Works Manager, Government Central Press, Chennai 79, directly
5. The Works Manager, Government Central Press, is requested to send 5 copies of the Gazette in which the Notification is published for record of the Government and 5 copies to the Commissioner of Labour, Chennai.6.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
RAMESH KUMAR KHANNA,
The Works Manager, Government Central Press, Chennai 79
The Secretary to Government ,
Tamil Development Culture and Religious Endowments (Translation) Department, Chennai.9.
Commissioner of Labour, Chennai 6.
The Law Department, Chennai 9.
All Sections in Labour & Employment Department ,Chennai 9.
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (i) of Section 49 of the Tamil Nadu Shops and Establishments Act 1947 (Tamil Nadu Act XXXVI of 1947), the Governor of Tamil Nadu hereby makes the following amendments to the Tamil Nadu Shops and Establishments Rules, 1948, the draft of the same having been previously published as required by sub-section (3) of section 49 of the said Act..
In the said Rules.-
(1) in rule 11.-
(a) in sub-rule(2), in clause(b), the expression “sub-rule(3) or” shall be omitted;
(b) in sub-rule(3),-
(i) in clause (a),-
(A) for the expression “of Fines in Form B”, the expression “prescribed under sub-rule(4)” shall be substituted;
(B) in the proviso, for the words “Form B”, the expression “the Register prescribed under sub-rule (4)” shall be substituted;
(ii) in clauses (b) and (c), for the words “Register of Fines” the expression “Register prescribed under sub-rule(4)” shall be substituted;
(c) for sub-rule 4 excluding the proviso, the following sub-rule shall be substituted, namely:-
“4 Every employer shall maintain a Register of Fines, Deductions for Damages or Loss and advances in Form P.”;
(d) in the proviso to sub-rule(4), for the words “Form C”, the words “Form P” shall be substituted;
(e) in sub-rule(5), for the words “Form M”, the words “Form R” shall be substituted;
(f) after sub-rule(5), the following sub-rule shall be added, namely:-
“(6) Wage Slip in Form T shall be issued by every employer, to every person employed, every month, a day prior to the disbursement of wages or at least on the date of disbursement or if the wages are paid daily, along with the wages, duly signed by him or any other authorized person and also the signature of the concerned person employed shall be obtained. The copies of wage slip issued shall be maintained by the employer and produced to the Inspector on demand”.;
(2) in rule 13, in sub-rule (4),-
i. for the words “Form D” , words “ Form P prescribed under sub-rule(4) of rule 11” shall be substituted;
ii. in the proviso, for the words “Form D”, the words” the register in Form P” shall be substituted;
(3) in rule 16,-
(i) for sub-rule(1), the following sub-rule shall be substituted, namely:-
“(i) Every employer shall maintain a register of employment in Form Q”;
(ii) sub-rules (2) and (3) shall be omitted;
(iii)in sub-rule(4), for the words “Form J” wherever they occur, the words “Form S” shall be substituted”;
(iv)sub-rule(9) shall be omitted;
(4) rule 16-AA shall be omitted;
(5) Forms B,C,D,E,F,G,H,J, K,M and N shall be omitted;
(6) after Form L, the following Forms shall be added, namely:-
RAMESH KUMAR KHANNA,
|Form – Q Register of Employment (TN Shop & Estab Act)|
|Form – P Register of Advance Paid, Dedutions for Damages or Losses and Fines (TN Shop & Estab Act)|
|Form – T Wage Slip / Leave Card (TN Shop & Estab Act)|
|Form – R Register of salary (TN Shop & Estab Act)|
I have attached FORM Q
|FORM- Q REGISTER OF EMPLOYMENT|
|LEAVE AT CREDIT AT THE MONTH BEGINNING||LEAVE AVAILED DURING THIS MONTH||LEAVE BALANCE|
|SNo||Name of the person employed||Date of entry into service||Age/Date of birth||Designation||SICK LEAVE||CASUAL LEAVE||HOLIDAYS WITH WAGES||SICK LEAVE||CASUAL LEAVE||HOLIDAYS WITH WAGES||SICK LEAVE||CASUAL LEAVE||HOLIDAYS WITH WAGES||Daily Hours of Work done icluding overtime (if any)||Total Hours of overtime Worked||Total Hours of Work done during the Month||Total no of days maternity leave availed|
I have attached Form S
|FORM S||NOTICE OF DAILY HOURS OF WORK, REST INTERVAL, WEEKLY HOLIDAY Etc.,||DATE OF PAYMENT OF WAGES|
|NAME & ADDRESS OF THE ESTABLISHMENT||NAME OF THE EMPLOYER AND HIS RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS|
|RATES OF WAGES|
|SL.NO.||NAME OF THE PERSONS EMPLOYED||SEX||FATHER’S NAME||DESIGNATION||EMPLOYEE NUMBER||DATE OF ENTRY INTO SERVICE||ADULT/CHILD/ADOLESCENT||SHIFT NUMBER **||TIME OF COMMENCEMENT OF WORK||REST INTERVAL||TIME AT WHICH THE WORK CEASES||WEEKLY HOLIDAY||CLASS OF WORKERS||MAXIMUM||MINIMUM|
Search Sample Formats:
- sample tamil nadu labour licence fees challan copy
- office letter format in tamil
- labour licence challan of Tamil nadu
- forms to be maintained under BOCW act tamil nadu
- form- c format labour welfare tamil nadu
- form j tamilnadu shop and establishment
- form b wages register tamilnadu
- form b format for wage register TAMILNADU
- form 26 muster register in tamil nadu
- form 2 tamil nadu labour license