I have Attached Daily Activity Report
This is to inform you that now January month is over and February is start so you are requested to follow the guidelines of DAR.
Daily Activity Report
- Planning Should Be Well Defined And Executed During The Time Defined For Completion.
- Planning is the necessary part of the Daily Activity report.
- Contents in the planning can be added during the month but can not be deleted by the executive.
- Give the Serial No. Particular for your planning.
TASK TO DO/PENDING JOBS.
- Mention your All To do and pending jobs with target date(Target Date-I).
- When Job is complete then mention closing date if job is not complete on first target date then mention Pending reason-I and mention Target Date-II
- If target is not complete on Target date second then mention Pending Reason-II and mention the Job in task fail column.
- When task is fail and you want do this task again it should be mentioned in the Task to Do/Pending Jobs with a new Target Date-I.
- Do send your Daily Activity Report in time (10.30 am) otherwise your report will be considered as late.
- If you couldn’t send your DAR on the day (in emergency) then you may send DAR (But with Specific Reason) on Next Day It will be marked as Late.
- Do send your DAR making attachment.
- Don’t change Format.
- Don’t fill colors.