Show Cause Notice to Employee for Absent
Find attached herewith the Show Cause Notice issued by an employer to issue a warning to an employee who has taken a unauthorised leave.
Mr. /Ms. __________________
Emp No. _________________
As you have been absent from the company without any prior notice since (date) you are liable to be terminated as per the terms and condition of the company.
You are hereby asked to provide legitimate reasons as to why the company should let go your termination order under Clause _________ of the State ___________ Model Standing Orders Act OR Certified Standing Orders rules of the company / establishment for such continued / habitual absence.
Search Sample Formats:
- show cause notice to employees
- show cause notice to employee
- habitual absence show cause letter
- reply to unauthorised absent from duty for boss
- show cause letter for absenteeism
- email show cause letter for absence
- letter to employee to show cause why for absence without permisssion
- Showcause letter format for absenteeism
- show cause absent letter
- show cause letter for absent