Show Cause Notice to Employee for Absent
Find attached herewith the Show Cause Notice issued by an employer to issue a warning to an employee who has taken a unauthorised leave.
Mr. /Ms. __________________
Emp No. _________________
As you have been absent from the company without any prior notice since (date) you are liable to be terminated as per the terms and condition of the company.
You are hereby asked to provide legitimate reasons as to why the company should let go your termination order under Clause _________ of the State ___________ Model Standing Orders Act OR Certified Standing Orders rules of the company / establishment for such continued / habitual absence.
Search Sample Formats:
- show cause notice to employee
- show cause letter for absenteeism
- reply to unauthorised absent from duty for boss
- a letter writing for unauthorised absence from government duty
- show cause absent letter
- show cause absent
- long absenteeism notice format
- long absence show cause letter
- how to write show cayse letter for absence
- show cause notice to employee for absence