Training Self Evaluation Form
1. Evaluation questions of training self evaluation form:
Place this paragraph at above the table below. “ Please review the following list of knowledge and skills statements. Give some thought to what you knew before this training and what you learned here today. Circle the number that best represents your knowledge and skills before then after this training.”
You should design a table with 4 columns:
• Evaluation factors.
• Before training. This column include 5 mini-columns (rating scale 1-5 as below).
• After training. This column include 5 mini-columns (rating scale 1-5 as below).
Rating scale: 1 (low), 2, 3 (medium), 4, 5 (high).
2. Other information of training self evaluation form:
Please take a moment to answer the following questions. Your comments are an important contribution as our company design training programs to meet your professional needs.
• What will you do differently in your practice/service setting as a result of this training?
• What do you feel were the strengths of this training?
• What do you feel were the weaknesses of this training?
• How can we improve this training?
• What additional training-development education do you require?