We all are keen on knowing the status of the application once we are done with the interview. But not all of us take pains to write to the company for a follow up thinking it to be a waste of time or we are not confident enough to enquire about it. Remember writing a letter inquiring about hiring decision leaves a positive impression on the employer as it shows your seriousness towards the job.
Here is an example template to help you frame a professional letter addressing the HR department to ask about the status of your hiring. Personalize it as per your need and find out about the hiring decision.
Sample Letter Inquiring About Hiring Decision
22, Nicholas Street
ABC Technology Pvt. Ltd.,
52 Park Street
Dear Mr. Joseph,
The purpose of writing this letter is to find out about the status of my job application. I have applied for the position of Marketing Manager at ABC Technology Pvt. Ltd. My interview was scheduled on 15th September, 2015. I had the chance to meet you in person and know more about the company which made me more interested in joining your prestigious organization.
I would like to express my interest in this job opening as I am quite sure that my qualifications and experience are going to suit the profile. As discussed during the interview, I have wonderful organizational skills that are essential for planning, managing and executing. I have profound knowledge of complete procedures that are needed to carry out marketing projects of all possible lengths. As now I am more informed about ABC Technologies Pvt. Ltd., I feel I can come up with wonderful marketing plans which will help the organization grow. Not only that, I already have so many ideas coming up which just need right planning to come up with wonderful results.
I would like to thank you for taking out time from your hectic schedule to interview me. I am really very excited and hopeful for joining your esteemed organization. Looking forward for a positive response from your side. You can contact me at 1234-5678or email me at email@example.com.
Search Sample Formats:
- sample letter to management to carry outstanding leave days forward
- request latter for Leaves caried forward
- late coming form
- SAMPLE LETTER CARRY FORWARD LEAVE
- ask for the interview result
- how to write a letter to carry forward annual leave
- forwarding letter for medical leave
- carry forward leave letter
- asking for interview result email samples
- how to ask about interview result example
Full and final settlement letter central exercise is written for a business purpose and this letter is issued at the time of relieving an employee from a company. Generally, the letter deals with making the complete payment which a company is liable to pay to the concerned employee. The amount of payment depends upon the terms and condition of the company and according which, the payment is made to an employee.
A format of full and final settlement letter is given below. You can add your own information to use the letter as per your requirements. The letter is in word format and if it suits your criteria, you can download it too.
Sample Letter of Full And Final Settlement
Mr. Robert Koch
100 Avenue D,
8th Street, Fort Lee,
Subject: Full And Final Settlement Letter
In respect of your resignation application dated on 16.08.2010, the management of our company accepted your resignation and relieves you from the post of software engineer.
As per your service during the notice period, we attached the cheque amount.
Wish you best of luck for your future.
The letter must contain the amount which is given to the employee and, other than that it should attach all the important details about the employee’s working area so that the concerned person does not have any problem to understand. The full and final settlement worksheet should be attached along with the letter. Generally, it is the payment of working during the notice period in a company. The letter must give an employment detail of the concerned company.
Search Sample Formats:
- full and final settlement letter format
- final settlement letter for employees
- request for relieving letter and full and final settlement
- settlement letter for employee
- employee final settlement letter
- final settlement letter for employee
- application for full and final settlement
- end of service benefits letter sAMPLE
- relieving letter in word format
- reliving letter word formrt
I have Attached the Format for Resignation Letter Acceptance
This refers to your letter of resignation dated 21 December 2011 where in you have expressed your desire to leave this organization due to some personnel problem.
In view of the above your resignation has been accepted and you are revealed from duty with effect from 31 December 2011.You are further directed to clear all dues if any and submit company’s belonging to personnel dept.
We wish you all success and prosperity in your future life.
Search Sample Formats:
- resignation acceptance letter with immediate effect
- esi regnation formet
- 24 hours resignation acceptance
- acceptance of resignation letter with immediate effect
- acceptance of tendered 24 hours notice of resignation
- accepting request for shorter notice period Director
- Acknowledgement of Resignation with immediate effect
- responding to a resignation with immediate effect