Sometimes firms transfer their employees from branch to another or from one department to another. In such a scenario, one must know the art of writing a professionally pleasant beautifully framed offer letter welcoming the transferred employee in the department. It must contain all the necessary details concerning the title of job, date of joining and salary that will be offered to the candidate. It is important that you must include the finest of the details to complete your letter.
Given below is an example sample offer letter for transferred employees meeting all the standards that are important. Use it as a reference for framing a customized draft.
Sample Offer Letter for Transferred Employees
Date: 9th January, 2015
123 Herald Apartments,
New York 123 456
Re: Job Number 1234
Dear Mr. Smith,
Congratulations! I am pleased to offer you the position of Senior Assistant Professor at the College of Commerce at the University of Mills at Austin. We are offering you a salary of $5,000 per month, which equates to an amount of $60,000 per year. Your date of joining for the same will be 10st February, 2015. You will report to me at 9 a.m. on this date. Your work schedule will be from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
From now on, you will no longer be working on the post of Assistant Professor at University of Texas. This position was for a limited duration and hence your employment is contingent, in part, upon completion of the project.
In case, you have any further queries or questions regarding this job offer, please feel free to contact me at 123-45678. I request you to please sign and return a copy of this offer letter prior to or no later than your date of joining.
Again, a heartious congratulation on your selection. This is quite an important position at the University of Mills at Austin. This is an exciting time for us and we look forward to you joining our team.
Search Sample Formats:
We bring to you format of finest professional offer letter for marketing executives. Use it as the thread line for writing customized drafts on appointing the marketing executives in your company. Make sure it contains all important roles and duties related with the job profile along with the briefing of the contract. All of the information must be written in simple and easy language. Start your letter with the good news about the selection. Here is the template designed to help you.
Sample Offer Letter for Marketing Executive
22nd Park Avenue
Date: 9th August, 2014
62, Autumn Gardens,
Dear Mr. Simon,
We are extremely pleased to confirm your selection with our company, Sachs International on the post of Marketing Executive.
Here is the brief on the duties related with your job profile:
- Promotion of brand awareness and brand image, both internally and externally.
- Using sales techniques to maximize the revenue while maintaining present customers’ loyalty.
- Encouraging customers to make purchases or enroll for preview.
- Creating better experience by recognizing opportunities to up-sell.
- Answering queries and questions of customers by providing relevant information.
- Receiving, recording and transmitting information and messages.
- Working with zeal to increase sales.
The contract includes the following points mentioned below:
- Reporting: You will report to Andrew Hardy, Marketing Manager.
- Basic Salary: The offered position of Marketing Executive is at a salary of $ 800 per month.
- Work Hours: Your work hours will begin from 09.00 AM to 18.00 PM every day.
- Vacations: You are entitled for 2 vacations in a week.
- Compensations and Benefits: The compensation and benefits for the position of Marketing Executive include Group Insurance, Health Care, Transportation and Daily Allowance.
We are pleased to send this offer. Please sign a copy of this letter and send the same to us so that you can start with your job from 19th August, 2014.
We look forward to work with you. We wish you all the best for a successful career with our company.
Search Sample Formats:
- Letter for Transportation Allowance
- letter format for transportation allowance
- sample car allowance policy
- request for transportation allowance template
- allowance approval format sample
- employee acknowledgement letter for transport allowance
- travelling allowance in company sample letter image
- catr allowance in offer letter
- car allowance memo template
- car allotment letterto employee
Joining cum Offer Letter
Pune – 411007
Dear Mr. XYZ,
We at COMPANY NAME are pleased to induct / appoint you in or esteem organization as a Human Resources – Manager, we would like to confirm your appointment based on the acceptance of the following:
Place of Posting:
You will be posted at Pune, However during employment with the Company, you may be posted / transferred to any other Sector or Branch needed as per requirement.
Kindly confirm your earliest date of Joining with us.
You will be reporting to Mr. XYZ – DESIGNATION.
Probation and Confirmation:
You will be initially on probations for a period of 3 (Three) months during which you may be removed from your appointed post without giving any notice or reason thereof if not found satisfactory as per performance reviews. You will be given an appointment cum confirmation letter after the given probation period is over.
Salary and Allowances:
Your salary would be confirmed and communicated to you by concerned and the HR Manager. A details salary structure will be issued to you during your joining with a Salary break – up explained to you and other company policies. Other than this, a salary structure will be attached with the hard copy after you join the company.
Increments and Incentive:
You are entitled to normal increments, which are normally based on consistency of performance review and reports along with this the front end will be appraised with an incentive as per targets achieve. The incentive is paid weekly as per the Policy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Company expects you to work with a high standard of initiative, efficiency and economy. You are expected to strictly follow the various company policies viz,, Ethical Policy and Quality Policy.
You shall neither divulge nor give out information to any unauthorized person during the period of your service or even otherwise or even otherwise, particulars about the products and services, technical know-how, security arrangements, administrative and / or organizational matters of a confidential / secret nature which may be your privilege to know by virtual of your being our employee.
You will be governed by the general polices of the company with regards to leave and other administrative matters that may come in force from time to time.
Any employee wishing to resign must communicate his intent in writing for acceptance by the Management. On acceptance of resignation, employee must serve the applicable notice period of 60 days. In the event of separation, the notice period applicable to the organization as well as the employee is 60 days.
You will agree not to take up any other assignments during the association with us. Even after disassociating with us. You will not take any assignments with our partners, customers or any competitors for a period of least 2 years after separations.
Please sign the attached copy of this Letter as a token of acceptance of the terms and conditions embodied herein within 5 (Five) days after you receive the Letter.
We welcome you to our team for a long, successful and mutually rewarding relationship.
Wish you a very Happy Joining with SHORT FORM OF THE COMPANY.
For COMPANY NAME
Search Sample Formats:
- confirmation of employment after probation
- privilege leave application
- probation period offer letter
- privilege leave letter format
- 90 day probationary period in offer letter
- confirmation of appointment after 6 months
- please see attached letter of resignation
- email seeking confirmation of employment after probation
- arrival report joining duty
- The tenure of this Agreement shall be from the date the Employee is appointed whether on probation and or otherwise by the Employer and shall continue for and during the period of his employment and thereafter for a period of five years from the date of t