We all are keen on knowing the status of the application once we are done with the interview. But not all of us take pains to write to the company for a follow up thinking it to be a waste of time or we are not confident enough to enquire about it. Remember writing a letter inquiring about hiring decision leaves a positive impression on the employer as it shows your seriousness towards the job.
Here is an example template to help you frame a professional letter addressing the HR department to ask about the status of your hiring. Personalize it as per your need and find out about the hiring decision.
Sample Letter Inquiring About Hiring Decision
22, Nicholas Street
ABC Technology Pvt. Ltd.,
52 Park Street
Dear Mr. Joseph,
The purpose of writing this letter is to find out about the status of my job application. I have applied for the position of Marketing Manager at ABC Technology Pvt. Ltd. My interview was scheduled on 15th September, 2015. I had the chance to meet you in person and know more about the company which made me more interested in joining your prestigious organization.
I would like to express my interest in this job opening as I am quite sure that my qualifications and experience are going to suit the profile. As discussed during the interview, I have wonderful organizational skills that are essential for planning, managing and executing. I have profound knowledge of complete procedures that are needed to carry out marketing projects of all possible lengths. As now I am more informed about ABC Technologies Pvt. Ltd., I feel I can come up with wonderful marketing plans which will help the organization grow. Not only that, I already have so many ideas coming up which just need right planning to come up with wonderful results.
I would like to thank you for taking out time from your hectic schedule to interview me. I am really very excited and hopeful for joining your esteemed organization. Looking forward for a positive response from your side. You can contact me at 1234-5678or email me at email@example.com.
Search Sample Formats:
- request latter for Leaves caried forward
- ask for the interview result
- SAMPLE LETTER CARRY FORWARD LEAVE
- letter format for leave carry forward
- leave carryforward appl
- sample letter to carry forward leave
- inquire the interview result
- how to write email inquire about the job of openning
- how to do mail to hr to ask about interview results
- how to ask about interview result in message
1. Recruitment process
In this step, we conducts tasks such as:
• Get the required recruitment
• Market research recruitment
• Identify recruitment channels suitable
• Planning recruitment
• Implementation plan recruitment
Above steps in details are in the process of recruiting.
2. Selection process
In this step, we conducts tasks such as:
• Receiving records
• Conduct test and evaluation of candidates through the test and interview etc.
Above steps in details are in the process of selection.
3. Job Negotiation
The negotiations of job include the works in the following:
• Probation duration
• Salary of probation
• Contract duration
• Official salary
• Working conditions
• Working instruments
• Policies of compensations and benefits…
All above information should be in written evaluation form with the signature of the director, then move this form to HR dept to finishing probation procedure.
4. Sign probation contract
a. New employees must:
• Supply the entire profile as stipulated by the company.
• Read the internal labor, employee handbooks and regulations involved.
• Read and sign the probation contract.
b. For HR staff:
• Send employee handbook and labor rules to new employees.
• Explain the rules of the company.
• Create and implement procedures for contract probation.
• Guide administrative procedures for new employees.
• Transfer new employee to head of department.
• Making the minutes of handing over the tools for new staff.
5. Implementation of probation process
a. One week after first day of probation
• HR manager need to meet department heads to review probation for any supports and make preparations if the new employee does not meet the job requirements.
• Meet new employee to hear their requests for timely support.
b. One week before the end of probation
• Transfer probation self-appraisal form to new employee.
• Transfer probation appraisal form to department head.
6. Considering the test results
• Need to organize meetings with the hiring authorities, department heads to determine recruitment results.
• Ensure that the probation result must be sent to new employee at least 2 days compared with days of the final probation.
7. Sign contract official
• If new employee can not meet the requirements, HR dept should conduct liquidation procedure of probation contract.
• If new employee reach the requirements, HR dept will make labor contract with signature of director and staff.