Transfer letters are formal letters that are written in order to submit a written request to your employer for transferring you within the organization to some different location. Usually such letters are addressed to the Human Resource Department or to the head of your department or to your boss. There can be different personal or family reasons because of which you have to request your transfer.
Given below is a format sample of professionally drafted transfer request letter due to family reasons. You can use this draft example to create a customized letter by using your own reason. Keep it short and don’t miss on any detail.
Transfer Letter Format Due To Family Reason
22 B Block
Date: 16th July, 2016
ABC Finance Bank
52nd Harold Street
Subject: Transfer Request Letter
Dear Mr. Tims,
The purpose of writing this letter is to request you to kindly transfer me to the California Office of ABC Finance Bank.
The reason for submitting this request is that my parent put up in California and they need to undergo some medical treatment for which I need to be there with them.
I have been working with ABC Finance Bank from last 8 years and I enjoy working in our company. I don’t want to leave this job and that’s why I am submitting this request. This is an inevitable situation at my end and I really need you to consider my request. I ensure that I will work with the best of my abilities and potential to benefit our office in California.
It is a humble request to you to please consider my transfer. I ensure that you will have no complaints on my performance level. I am looking forward to continue serving at ABC Finance Bank. Your positive response is anticipated.
Thanking in anticipation for considering my request.
ABC Finance Bank
Search Sample Formats:
- internal department transfer letter format
- sample transfer request letter due to family problem
- transfer request due to family problem
- application for job transfer due to family problem
- request letter for transfer of job location due to family problem
- job transfer request letter for personal reason
- written representation for transfer due to marriage
- formal transfer letter due to personal reason
- family reason with transfer application
- application for transfer on family reason
I have Attached Format of Transfer Letter
Dear <Insert name>,
We are pleased to let you know that with effect from <Insert date>, you are being transferred to our <Insert location> office as <Insert designation>.
On joining the <Insert location>office, please report to the<Insert designation>, Human Resources – <Insert name>, who will take you through the policies and procedures applicable to you on the virtue of your being an employee of <Insert company’s name>.
Whilst you are in <Insert location>, the following facilities / expenses will be borne by the company:
- Compensation shall be fixed on the basis of cost of living, accommodation and cost of any essential amenities and expenses of the <Insert location>city
- One time Assistance in logistical transfer of the household goods as per company’s policy
- 100% of the one-time school enrollment fees (which forms a part of the admission process paid for securing the admission for maximum 2 children but does not refer to annual school fees).
- One time economy class air-fare for you and your immediate family (spouse, children).
- Settling allowance as per company’s policy
- Two months salary will be paid in advance to the initial cost of relocation. The same will be recovered over a period of 6 months from the employee.
- Company will assist in paying the deposit for renting accommodation. Depending on the amount of deposit, the same shall be recovered from you, over a period of time in installments not exceeding over 2 years.
- On moving to <Insert location>, the company will bear the hotel accommodation costs for a maximum period of 15 days. During this time you should make the necessary arrangement of your local accommodation.
All the other terms and conditions mentioned in your appointment letter will remain same. Any changes to the above shall be informed to you in writing. Please contact the HR Department in case of any queries.
For <Insert company’s name>
Manager, Human Resources