If you have applied for loan in some private bank then you might be asked to submit experience letter with your previous employer or employment letter from your employer. It is subjective to bank and to your situation that what kind of document the bank might ask for. To help you with experience letter samples, we have come up with experience certificate format to help you create your own. Such letters are very specific in content and purpose.
Here is an experience letter format to submit to private bank for loan. Customize it and use it as per your requirement.
Experience Letter Format for Loan From Private Bank
06th April, 2017
TO WHOMOSEVER IT MAY CONCERN
This is to certify that Mr. Arun Gupta S/o Mr. Ramnarayan Gupta, resident of Jawahar Nager, Delhi, has served with Technocrat Solutions Pvt. Ltd. as Marketing Manager for a period of approximately four years starting from 1st June, 2013 to 31st March, 2017.
He has been a very committed and dedicated employee for all these years. He has always impressed us with his performance. He is extremely loyal and very much focused with this duties and responsibilities.
We wish him success in all his future endeavors.
Technocrat Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Search Sample Formats:
- no dues certificate from employer pdf
- no dues certificate to employee
- one time no due certificate form mspdcl
- performance certificate letter
- how to write N O C letter in english
- handover and no dues certificate
- iti experience certificate
- experience certificate to bank regarding bank loan
- sample no due certificate for employee
- loan no dues certificate