1. Interview questions of knowledge and education
- It include 15 interview questions about knowledge and education.
2. Interview questions of working experiences
- It include 30 interview questions about experience.
3. Interview questions of soft skills
- Negotiation skill
- Time management
- Analytical skill
- Interpersonal skill
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Persuasion skills
- Communication skills
4. Interview questions of management and leadership skills
- Conflict resolution
- Motivation skill
- Goal Setting
- Change management
- Strategic planning
- Coaching skill
- Leadership skill
- Management skills
- Manager interview questions
- Planning skills
- Organizing skills
- Controlling skills
- Delegation skills
- Executive interview questions
5. Interview questions of abilities and personalities
- Employee ambition
- Initiative / creativity ability
- Team work
- Pressure ability
6. Competency-based interview questions
It include general interview questions about Competency-based.
Search Sample Formats:
Behavioral Observation Scales
1. Definition of Behavioral Observation Scales (BOS)
• Behavioral Observation Scales is frequency rating of critical incidents that worker has performed.
• The BOS was developed by Latham & Wexley (1977) who believed that both graphic rating scales and BARS require supervisors to make vague judgments.
• The BOS is a list of critical incidents behaviors which the supervisor has to rate in terms of frequency.
2. Rating scales
We use 5 scales as follows to identify frequency of behavior.
3. Identification of critical incidents
Items indicate either desired or undesired aspects of work performance, for examples :
• Worker misses workdays ________
• Worker never needs her/his work to be double checked _______