INTERVIEW APPRAISAL FORM
1. Candidate details
• Candidate name
• Post Applied for
• Line Manager
You should design a table which include columns such as No, Contents of appraisal, HR Manager, Line Manager.
Contents of appraisal:
• Loyalty Expectation
• Present ability
• Team Spirit
(1-Poor, 2-Average, 3- Good, 4-V.Good, 5-Excellent)
Signature ………………. HR Manager…………… Line Manager………… Director
Manager appraisal form
I / MANAGER INFORMATION:
• Job Title
• Date of Last Review
• Appraiser Name
II/ PERFORMANCE ACHIEVEMENT
• You should design table with columns as No, agreed objectives, weight, result, total score.
• This table is used for objective performance.
1. Identify competencies needed for job, for example:
• Technical skills
• Financial skills
• Decision making ability
• Analytical ability / problem solving
• Written communication skills
• Oral communication skills
• Customer focus
• Organizational ability.
• Negotiating skills
2. Rating scales can be:
• 1 = Exceptional
• 2 – Strong
• 3 = Fully Competent
• 4 = Continued Development
• 5 = Poor
• N = Not Applicable
IV/ MANAGEMENT SKILLS
1. Staff Development/ Mentoring
2. Influencing Skills
3. Analytical/Conceptual Thinking
4. Ability to Lead a Team
5. Using Business Acumen
6. Coaching skill etc
1. Strengths (examples of where individual has excelled).
2. Developmental needs (areas that need strengthening, additional experience/exposure).
VI/ OVERALL RATING
1. Rating scales
• Fully Competent
• Continued Development
• New to Position
2. Definition of each element:
• Fully Competent (solid performance). Consistently meets expectations. Two-thirds of your employees should fall within this category.
• Continued Development. Needs development in current position. Overall performance is somewhat lower than expected for the current position.
• Poor (unsatisfactory performance). Performance is clearly below what is expected at current position/level.
• Exceptional (clearly outstanding performance). Performance falls within top 5 – 10 % of employees at his/her level.
• Strong (excellent performance). Performance falls within top 15% of the employees at his/her level.
• New to Position. Employee has been in position for less than six (6) months.
VII/ MANAGER COMMENTS
The employee’s signature below indicates that a performance development discussion was conducted on the specified date, but does not necessarily indicate agreement with the content of the session.
Manager / Supervisor Signature Supervisor Signature
Distribution: (1) Copy to HR departmental Personnel File (2) Copy to line manager. (3) Copy to Manager / Supervisor.
Search Sample Formats:
- business acumen examples
- Examples of Business Acumen
- strong business acumen example
- business acumen examples for review
- business acumen performance review phrases
- Personal Acumen Examples
- Business acumen performance appraisal
- analytical skills for appraisal
- analytical strength performance review sample
- supervisor example for Business Acumen
Please find the Performance Review form attached.