Difficult Interview Questions
9 difficult interview questions about new job.
I. Contents of difficult interview questions
Questions below will help you interview candidates about their new job at difficult level.
II. Difficult interview questions of new job
1. How long would it take you to make a meaningful contribution to our firm?
2. How long would you stay with us?
3. Please give me your definition of the position for which you are being interviewed?
4. What important trends do you see in our industry?
5. Why do you want to work for us?
6. What do you know about our organization?
7. Why do you want to work here?
8. How would you evaluate your present firm?
9. Do you have any questions?