Difficult Interview Questions about Candidates their Self
10 difficult interview questions about candidates their self
I. Contents of difficult interview questions
Questions below will help you interview candidates about candidates their self at difficult level.
II. Difficult interview questions of candidates their self
1. How many hours a day/week do you need to work to get the job done?
2. If you stayed with your current company, what would be your next move?
3. How do you measure success?
4. Describe a job that would be your worst nightmare?
5. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
6. What is your long-range objective?
7. How do you balance life and work?
8. What is your favorite book? How about your favorite movie?
9. What did you do during this six month gap in employment?
10. What do you feel this position should pay?