Sample Format Of Salary Increment Letter
Salary increment letter is written with a purpose to inform the employee about increment in his or her salary. While writing such a letter, you must congratulate the employee and also state the reason for this increment along with the components of this appreciation. You must include the name, designation and the date of increment for making this letter complete in every sense. It has to be a letter that acknowledges the hard work of the employee and also motivates them to work harder.
If you are the HR manager of the company or the employer and you want to inform your employee about the increment then here is a formal format to help you frame a complete letter with all necessary points that must be included without fail.
Salary Increment Letter Format for Employee
Date: 27th June, 2015
Mr. Jacob Smith
Dear Mr. Smith,
We are happy to congratulate you on impressive sales target achievements which have set new record. Your wonderful contribution to the company is acknowledged and appreciated by the management. We are sure that you will keep up with the good work and in times to come you will again deliver unmatched performances with utmost dedication and commitment.
After reviewing your performance from January 2015 to May 2015, we take immense pleasure in announcing appreciation in your salary package for the current year. From 1st July, 2015 your revised salary will be $75,000 per annum.
The terms and conditions other than your revised salary package remain unchanged as per your letter of appointment.
We are hopeful that you will keep making such valuable contributions to the organization which will be helpful in the growth of the company. We also wish you the best of your luck for the year ahead. Looking forward for much better performance from you.
Please sign the duplicate copy of this letter in order to express your acceptance of the salary appreciation.
With best wishes
ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Search Sample Formats:
- letter informing employee change designation
- increment letter format for employee
- sample designation change letter format
- change of designation letter to employee
- sample letter for change of designation and salary increment
- pf name change letter format
- salary review sample letter
- designation change letter to employer
- gammar: Regarding letter sent to you dated 26 July please be advised that appointment on 7 August is cancelled due to doctor unavailability
- sample letter to staff on salary review