Recruitment can conduct by 9 methods as follows: –
1. Recruitment by Campus method
Campus is the location of a university, college, or school’s main buildings. This method is based on recruitment at university, colleges…
2. Recruitment by Job centers
Job centers often specialize in recruitment for specific sectors. They usually provide a shortlist of candidates based on the people registered with the agency. They also supply temporary or interim employees.
3. Head hunting.
Head hunting are recruitment agents who provide a more specialized approach to the recruitment of key employees and/or senior management.
4. Recruitment by Advertisements
They can be found in many places such as:
• Job posting on job sites
• Ads on websites related to positions recruited.
5. Database search on job sites.
Company can buy data from job websites for a week or a month to search candidates.
6. Employee referral
This method often refer to as ‘word of mouth’ and can be a recommendation from a colleague at work.
7. Contract staffing.
Company can buy staffing contract from HR outsourcing.
8. Word-of-mouth recruitment
9. Free online ads
You can post your recruitment ads at free websites such as forums, blogs…
10. Internal recruitment
Internal recruitment can conduct by types of:
• Present permanent employees (based on programs of career development).
• Present temporary / casual employees.
• Retired employees.
• Dependents of deceased disabled, retired and present employees.