Welcome Letter for New HR Manager
It is the duty of every organization to welcome its new employees and make them feel comfortable in the new surroundings. Welcome letters are known to serve various purposes and are a formal way of extending warm reception to the new employee. Welcome Letter for New HR Manager serves as an announcement of his arrival in your workplace.
Here is a sample of welcome letter for new HR Manager which welcomes him or her by greeting them. It is a sweet gesture to make them feel comfortable and integrated in the new workplace. Use it for drafting a personalized formal draft as per your need.
Dos and Don’ts of Writing Welcome Letter
- Should be written as soon as the new candidate joins the company. Do not delay in writing it.
- Make sure you use right adjectives
- Keep the tone welcoming, warm and encouraging
- Make it a comforting letter by using warm tone and language
- Avoid spelling mistakes, grammatical errors. Proof read it before sending it. Remember, first impression is important.
- Keep it short and sweet. Do not make it too long.
- Make sure that you place a copy of the same on staff notice board to inform everyone else.
- Do include some details of his or her background.
Sample Format of Welcome Letter for New HR Manager
TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN
Date: 21st November, 2014
We are extremely glad to welcome Mr. Richard Roberts, who is joining our organization as our new Human Resource Manager. Mr. Richard Roberts will take charge from Ms. Amanda Brown 22nd November, 2014.
Mr. Richard Roberts has an experience of eight years with some of the popular companies. Off late, he was associated with M/s ABC Developers Pvt. Ltd. where he was working on the same profile. He is known to be a dedicated and committed person.
We assure Mr. Richard Roberts of all the support that he would need from our company and staff while settling in the organization. We wish him all the very best in his endeavors.