How to Write an Email While Giving Appointment Letter With Sample
Being the HR Manager of your company, you are the one who needs to send various letters in relation with recruitment like Appointment Letter for Internship Trainee and selected candidates, Job Offer Letter With Probationary Period etc. Thanks to technology, communication has become really fast and seamless. Therefore, sending Appointment Letters on email is the new trend. HR Managers are sending emails as appointment letters. Not only that, requests for appointment letter or offer letter to HR are sent through emails.
In this post, we have discussed useful steps in writing an email white giving appointment letter along with a sample email appointment letter format for easy reference for the readers.
How To Write a Mail for Appointment Letter?
Here are a few steps that must be kept in mind while sending a mail to the selected candidate along with an appointment letter:
- Keep this email to the point and short. There is no need to include any unrelated information in it.
- Keep it formal.
- Mention the reference number of the application form or the date on which the interview was conducted or the profile or all the above.
- Mention about enclosing the Appointment Letter with the email.
- Do ask the candidate to sign and send a copy if the candidate accepts the appointment.
Sample Format for Email When Giving Appointment Letter
Dear Ms. Shikha,
This is in reference to your job application form number 1234 dated 20th May, 2018 for the profile of Marketing Executive and the subsequent interview which was conducted on 10th June, 2018.
We are elated to inform you that you have been selected for the profile of Marketing Executive with K.P. Technologies and I welcome you abroad on behalf of our Company. Please find enclosed the Appointment Letter with this email for the same. You are requested to kindly sign the duplicate copy of this enclosed Appointment Letter and send it back as a confirmation of acceptance of appointment from your side.
We shall keep you posted of the further formalities once we have received the signed copy of Appointment Letter from you. In case of any clarity, please feel free to write us back on the same email id.
Wishing you all the best.
Human Resource Manager
Other Related offer Letter
Appointment Letter for Commission Based Agent
Many companies appoint their commission based agents who act as the link between the vendors and the buyers.
How to ask for Offer Letter by Email
Offer letter is a formal confirmation that you have received the job and it always makes you happy. If you have received an offer letter then your appointment letter will soon follow it.
Search Sample Formats:
- contact: supplier Plunger Pump Packages Asia: email: mail
- Hall Chair companies production distributors and suppliers co ltd emails TTpayment? mail
- early confirmation of probation letter
- can the HR Manager be appointed as the EE Manager even when he is not a senior manager?
- offer letter for the post of marketing manager
- probation confirmation
- probation confirmation letter university
- probation confirmation note
- VP Contract Sales mail