How to Write a Vacation Leave Letter with Sample
Vacations are important part of life. You need to take some time off from work and go on a holiday to refresh and revive your body and mind. It is not only essential for the employees but it is equally essential for increasing the productivity of the company. Every company has its own policy when it comes to annual leaves for the employees and in some organizations it is compulsory to take a certain number of leaves every year.
Here is this article to provide you with step-wise guidance to write a formal vacation leave letter along with sample. So now you can read through the important points that you need to keep in mind while framing a professional vacation letter and you can use the template as reference for creating your own personalized draft.
Tips for Writing Vacation Leave Letter
Follow these useful tips:
- It is a formal application. Hence, you must submit it to the Human Resource Department of your company so that the executives can process it keeping in mind the policies of the company.
- It is important that you address this letter to the right person. Make sure that you include his designation along with the name of the organization once you begin writing the letter.
- Always include the subject to keep the purpose of the letter clear without even opening the letter.
- Make sure that you keep the content of the letter very precise and to the point. Include all the information related with your vacation in your letter to make it informative. Keep the sentences simple and clear to avoid any confusion.
- Conclude your letter with a thank you note at the end and also express your concern towards the work.
All these tips will help you frame a perfect letter.
Vacation Leave Letter Sample
123 Prospect Ave, Apt 111
Date: 21st February, 2015
ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
123 Park Avenue
Subject: Leave Application for Vacation
Dear Mr. Smith,
The purpose of this letter is to officially request my vacation leave ahead of time. I am planning to take my vacation time starting from the dates of 1st May, 2015 through 15the May, 2015 as I plan to take my kids for a summer vacation trip to Singapore. I want to bring to your notice that during this year, I have not been able to use enough vacation days. I have always been present at work fulfilling all my responsibilities.
I will make sure that I am able to finish all my current incomplete projects now and between today and 1st May, 2015 so there is no pending task. I am quite sure that my team will be able to manage the work in my absence with perfection. I will be handing over all the necessary papers and information with my deputy manager, Mr. Simon Jack who will be supervising the project in my absence. In case there are any important questions or concerns related with work then I can be reached by email at Andrew@email.com and I will respond at the earliest.
If any clarification on the subject is needed in this matter then please feel free to contact me by email mentioned above, or by telephone at 123-456-78.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to your response.
ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Search Sample Formats:
- how to write a handover letter of company property
- comp off leave mail subject
- 1 44 86 41 39 98 91 Ltd co medical products assembly equipment @email mail
- holi letter format
- leave application for tour purpose
- email format to team for low productivity
- write an application for comp off leave
- comp off claim letter
- Availed of 1 day leave
- 86 49 44 1 33 Ltd co Air Protection Equipments @email mail