Experience Certificate Letter Format for Loan From Private Bank
If you have applied for loan in some private bank then you might be asked to submit experience letter with your previous employer or employment letter from your employer. It is subjective to bank and to your situation that what kind of document the bank might ask for. To help you with experience letter samples, we have come up with experience certificate format to help you create your own. Such letters are very specific in content and purpose.
Here is an experience letter format to submit to private bank for loan. Customize it and use it as per your requirement.
Experience Letter Format for Loan From Private Bank
06th April, 2017
TO WHOMOSEVER IT MAY CONCERN
This is to certify that Mr. Arun Gupta S/o Mr. Ramnarayan Gupta, resident of Jawahar Nager, Delhi, has served with Technocrat Solutions Pvt. Ltd. as Marketing Manager for a period of approximately four years starting from 1st June, 2013 to 31st March, 2017.
He has been a very committed and dedicated employee for all these years. He has always impressed us with his performance. He is extremely loyal and very much focused with this duties and responsibilities.
We wish him success in all his future endeavors.
Technocrat Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Search Sample Formats:
- no due certificate for employee
- no dues certificate format
- no dues letter for employee
- no due certificate
- no due certificate format for employee
- formate for no dues for employee
- letter to certify employee advance on salary
- letter to the authority about no loan certificate
- to whom it may concern we herby certify that mr is working with us
- experience letter for loan application