Sample Termination Letter of employee Due to Misconduct
Sample Termination Letter of employee Due to Misconduct.
This is in context to the inquiry held after issue of charge sheet dated (date) issued against you. The report sent by the inquiry officer has been has been thoroughly scrutinized where the charges leveled against you have been proven acceptable.
As per the serious nature of misconduct committed and proven guilty, the normal criterion is to dispense your service. But on rightful grounds of compassion and also at the same time considering the extenuating and aggravating circumstances the management has decided to go lenient on you this time. We have imposed lesser punishment of discharge on you with immediate effect from (date).
Your final payment of dues with be sent to your office on or before (date) during office hours after you hand over the charge. Your payment dues will include the 1 month wages in lieu of the notice period.
Manager/ Competent Authority
Search Sample Formats:
- taking over charge letter
- handing over taking over charge
- application format for charge handover employee to employee
- how to write a handing over taking charge letter
- incherge hand over letter
- official request letter to permit to hand over charge due to healthproblems
- policy on handing over bank branch charge