Request for Proposal Format by a Contractor for Canteen Services
I hope you find this useful. It is a Request for Proposal (RFP) by a Contractor for Canteen Services in a College.
< All this on COMPANY LETTER HEAD ONLY]
<Party Name & Address>,
PROPOSAL for CANTEEN SERVICES
Kindly find enclosed the Proposal for Canteen Services in your esteemed college.
<COMPANY NAME> believes in customized care, we adapt ourselves according to the needs of the client and provide best quality services at competitive market rates.
<COMPANY NAME> Canteen will aim to provide hygienic, healthy and delicious food for both college and hostel.
<COMPANY NAME> looks forward to long term association in near future.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us at +91 – 9873871722.
Your Name & Sign.
PROPOSAL for <COMPANY NAME> CANTEEN SERVICES
BALAJI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES(<PARTY NAME>)
<COMPANY NAME> CANTEEN
<COMPANY NAME> Canteen will serve tea/coffee/cold drinks, snacks, high tea, lunch/dinner etc. 7 days a week to college students and staff with special arrangements for various official meetings, programs, seminars and functions as organized by the Institute from time to time. In addition, people visiting <PARTY NAME> campus in connection with various academic activities of the Institute can also avail these services.
<COMPANY NAME> CANTEEN SERVICES
1. <COMPANY NAME> will provide adequate number of trained/semi-trained manpower required for providing good canteen services in <PARTY NAME> campus.
2. The employees of <COMPANY NAME> will possess good health and would be free from any diseases, especially contagious and frequently recurring diseases. In case, an employee gets infected he/she will immediately be replaced without delay in services.
3. <COMPANY NAME> is a responsible organization and makes timely payment of wages to its workers.
4. <COMPANY NAME> ensures proper discipline among its workers and further ensures that they would not indulge in any unlawful activity.
5. <COMPANY NAME> at all times keeps cleanliness of canteen premises at utmost priority for maintaining hygienic environment.
6. <COMPANY NAME> uses only branded raw material for preparation of items .
7. <COMPANY NAME> uses only fresh fruits and vegetable to ensure high standard food quality.
8. <COMPANY NAME> can cater to the tastes of North Indian students, in addition to serving south Indian Chinese and Continental dishes.
9. <PARTY NAME> should provide <COMPANY NAME> space for storing raw material, sitting and serving space, kitchen equipment for cooking and preservation of perishable items, cutlery for serving food, etc. free of cost.
10. <PARTY NAME> should also provide Water Supply, Electricity and power connections ,Gas cylinders empty with manifold connections, Intercom Facility, AC’s in Canteen Cafeteria , Kitchen Furniture (Table, Chairs, Commercial Electric Food Warmer Cabinet, etc.),RO System , Drinking Water Cooler, electronic fly – kill / insect repellent equipment and Exhaust for smooth functioning of Canteen Services free of cost.
11. <COMPANY NAME> will be responsible for proper handling and safe custody of equipment’s and space provided by <PARTY NAME>.
12. <COMPANY NAME> will bear the refilling cost of Gas cylinders.
13. <COMPANY NAME> will be responsible for washing and storing of Crockery, Cutlery, and Glassware.
14. Repair and maintenance of kitchen equipment’s will be carried out by <COMPANY NAME>, bills raised would be beared by <PARTY NAME>.
15. The workers employed by <COMPANY NAME> will directly be under its supervision, control and employment of <COMPANY NAME> and they shall have no connection what-so-ever with <PARTY NAME>. <PARTY NAME> shall have no obligation to control or supervise such workers or to take any action against them.
16. <COMPANY NAME> ensures that <COMPANY NAME> representative will be available for proper administration and supervision at the works to the entire satisfaction of the <PARTY NAME> at all times.
PERIOD OF CONTRACT
17. The contract for <COMPANY NAME> Canteen Services shall remain valid initially for a period of two years.
ELECTRICITY AND WATER CHARGES
18. <COMPANY NAME> will pay to the Institute electricity & water charges on actual basis, for which sub meters have to be provided by <PARTY NAME>.
19. Coupon system will be prevalent at the canteen. Students/Staff can purchase coupons
on the spot or before. Monthly Bills will be raised only for tea/coffee supply at the <PARTY NAME> offices. Special Events/ Program Bills will also be raised accordingly.
TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
20. The Contract can be terminated by either party, i.e., <PARTY NAME> or <COMPANY NAME>, after giving three months written notice to the other party extendable by mutual agreement .
21. Prior to termination of the contract, <PARTY NAME> wiil clear all unpaid bills raised by <COMPANY NAME>.
<COMPANY NAME> CANTEEN MENU CARD and RATES
<COMPANY NAME> CANTEEN will serve hot and fresh food at fixed intervals.
<COMPANY NAME> CANTEEN BREAKFAST
PRICE – Rs. 20* per person
Idli -Sambhar/ Sambhar – Vada/ Pav – Bhaji / Stuff Seasonal Paratha with Curd or pickle/ etc.
Special Items like Masala Dosa- Sambhar/Chole – Bhaturey / Chowmein / Macroni / Pasta will be provided at the rate of Rs. 25 per person.
<COMPANY NAME> CANTEEN LUNCH/ DINNER
PRICE – Rs. 45* per person
<COMPANY NAME> Thali
– Any Dal/Chole/ Rajma
– Any Seasonal Vegetable
– Mix raita/ Bundi raita / Plain Curd/ Aloo raita
– Plain Rice / Jeera Rice
– Seasonal salad
Sweets will be served every Saturday and Sunday.
Non –Veg. will be served twice a week.
– One day Egg cury , One day Non – Veg Dish (Chicken Curry/Biryani)
Chinese Thali ( Chowmein, Fried Rice, Manchurian, Chilly Paneer) can also be made available twice a month at same rate.
<COMPANY NAME> CANTEEN SNACKS ( available in College Hours)
<COMPANY NAME> CANTEEN DRINKS ( available in College Hours)
One cup tea (with Tea Bag) – 125 ml – Rs. 7 *
One cup coffee – 125 ml – Rs. 10*
Cold Drink/ Canned Juices at Market Rate
* All rates are for period of one year 2011-2012 (considering 100 serving at any given time ) subject to revision.
Search Sample Formats:
- canteen proposal letter sample
- canteen business proposal
- canteen quotation format
- application format for canteen contract
- proposal letter for canteen services
- application for canteen contract
- quotation format for food canteen
- manpower request letter
- proposal for running a canteen
- permission letter to open a canteen