Interview Preparation With Answers for IT Recruiters
I have attached Interview Preparation With Answers for IT Recruiters.
US IT RECRUITER
- As a recruiter I work on IT requirements. I have 4 years of Recruitment experience as an IT Recruiter with staffing company.
- My prime responsibilities include sourcing, interviewing and hiring of IT professionals for multiple projects and assignments in the IT services industry. screen candidates according to the requirement.
- I Identify interview and submit candidates in a timely and efficient manner.
- I am Responsible for the full life cycle recruiting for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placements with special emphasis on the information technology, telecom and engineering sector, Public Sector Federal, State & Local Government, Higher Education,Banking,Financial Services and Insurance, Healthcare & Entertainment Verticals.
- Worked on Recruiting H1B Consultants, Green card Holders & US Citizens for Direct Client Requirements & Vendor Requirements.
- regular follow up with the client on day to day basis to receive new Job Orders and Feedbacks.
- Responsible for completing paperwork, background checks and reference checks for H1b applicants.
- Co-ordinate with the administration in arranging avenues for the interviews on cost effective base.
- Scheduled travel and lodging for incoming out of town candidates.
- Hands on experience with job sites such as Monster, Dice, Big Niller, Craig lists, Net temps, Career builder, Computer jobs, Yahoo Hot jobs, Dev Bistro,linkedin
- Experience in Tax Terms – 1099/w2/ C2C
- Experience in Visas – OPT, H1B, EAD, GC & USC
- Kept track of every candidate submitted and took updates on their status from the client on daily basis.
- Helped candidates to prepare for in-person and Telephonic Interviews and kept them in loop with latest updates from the client.
- Involved in creating and managing a candidate network and queue with a wide variety of IT skills.
- Maintaining relationship with the consultant is extended further after he gets placed, I assisted them in signing up the contract forms and I was responsible for getting the timesheets on-time.
- I am involved in creating and managing a candidate network and queue with a wide variety of IT skills.
- Maintained an efficient database, with the help of which I could successfully deliver right IT people in right time.
- Establish and manage relationships with recruitment vendors and third party agencies
- I worked with IT consultants of various experience levels on .Net, Java/J2ee, Oracle, SAP, People soft, data warehousing, mainframes, testing tools, etc.
- Work on H1 Hiring that includes locating quality resources across the India and screening them.
- Effectively used Indian Job portals i.e. Naukri and Monster for Job postings and Mining resumes for H1B Hiring.
- Sourced for Direct Clients State of New York, Time Warner, Time Inc., NYC Department of Education and The New York Times etc.
- Worked for Clients like State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of North Carolina, Deloitte Consulting, FedEx Kinko’s & Sabre Holdings.
Technology Specific Recruiting Skills
- Corp-corp.com, Scguild.com, Jobvertise.com, Hotjobs.com, Jobsahead.com,& Industry specific job boards
- Oracle Applications eBusiness Suite, Database and tools
- SAP ERP, CRM, Supply Chain applications suite
- PeopleSoft ERP, CRM, Supply Chain applications suite
- IT Staffing Sales and Recruiters.