SAMPLES / EXAMPLES APPOINTMENT LETTER
Dear Mr. Name.
Sub: Letter of Appointment
On the basis of interview held we are pleased to offer your services on our Company in the following terms.
1. Job information
• Probation time
• Hours of work
2. Compensations and benefits
• Leave: 12 days for casual Leave; 12 days Sick Leave per year
3. General conditions
• During the probation period, the company may terminate your services without notice if your performance is not up to our expectations or for any other reason.
• You will be governed by the service rules of this company as may be applicable to you from time to time.
• The company reserves the right to alter or modify its working hours or to increase them.
• This is a position of continuous responsibility and does not entail payment of extra time or overtime.
• All programs, System Designs, Manuals, Literature etc. developed by you, while in the company service will at all times be deemed to be sole property of the company. Also, the company will at all times, have the sole proprietary right in any new system which you may develop while in the company’s service.
• During the period of your employment, you will work honestly, faithfully, diligently and efficiently for the growth of the company. You are expected to maintain utmost secrecy in regard to the affairs of the company and shall keep confidential any
• Your appointment will be subject to being medically fit at the commencement of and at any time during the tenure of your employment with the company; the company has a right at all times to send you for a medical checkup to ascertain your fitness for the job.
We welcome you to our organization and look forward to your contribution to the growth of the organization and yourself.
Name of the company.