Quality KRAs include KRAs (can apply for KPIs management)
1. Develop and implement quality management strategy and plans.
2. Validation of process, instruments, methods, etc.
3. Quality assurance for the projects and the manufacturing set up.
4. Evaluation of new suppliers and vendors.
5. Minimization of rejection & rework.
6. Customer’s acceptance include: establish quality standards & implementing quality control requirements of the customers and handle complaint.
7. Standardization for goods and work inspection.
Search Sample Formats:
- key result area for qc
- kra for quality assurance
- key result areas of quality control department
- key result areas format of quality control department
- key result areas of qc department
- key result areas for quality control manager
- kra for qc manager
- kra for quality
- the requirements for quality incharge of rework area
- kra of quality manager